Fight Night! Researchok vs Moghrabi

Haggis McBagpipe
(in a hushed voice) Battle lines being drawn in the Hitler thread. Our heroes are gearing up. Who will win this bloody battle of wit and scorn? Moghrabi in the right corner, wearing blue, Researchok facing him, mumbling something about 'stingin' like a bee'. This promises to be a good fight, ladies and gentlemen. *ding*

Okay, this game isn't about betting on the fight. This game asks only: what, if anything, do these two fighters agree on?

researchok
Actually, we agree on plenty.

Despite the 'heat of the battle', clearly objectives arent that far apart.

I think we disagree mostly on severity and actual intent.

Haggis McBagpipe
Tch. YOU weren't allowed to play, Research. How can everybody guess what you two agree on if you jump in and tell everybody? For shame.

researchok
Im NEVER allowed to play.

Ill be in my room

Haggis McBagpipe
That's right, and you just stay there, young man. Not a word out of you, and NO SUPPER.

... and TAKE THOSE FISHNETS OFF!!

researchok
ok..sorry dear..yes dear..of course dear...whatever you say der...

moghrabi
Dinner for me?

moghrabi
Quote: Originally Posted by researchok

Actually, we agree on plenty.

Despite the 'heat of the battle', clearly objectives arent that far apart.

I think we disagree mostly on severity and actual intent.

Then we should try to agree on a middle ground.

researchok
I dont think thats ever been an issue-- no one wants to see a bloody conflict.

I do think the history of the conflict has a lot to do with the issues now.

No one wants to move ahead-- and there remains hamas, jihad et al. If they agree to hang up their guns, so to speak, that would go a long way.

Th eIsrealis wont negotiate with them with a gun pointed to thier heads

Haggis McBagpipe
Quote: Originally Posted by moghrabi

Dinner for me?

Yes, dinner for you, Moghrabi. 8-)

researchok
NP here.

I'm ordering chinese!

Haggis McBagpipe
Just see what happens when they try to deliver....

researchok
Fine

He'll kung foo you

Haggis McBagpipe
And I'll chop suey him.

Haggis McBagpipe
I'll eat 10,000 bowls of chop suey and commit chop sueycide.

researchok
Bury you in a won ton wrapper

Haggis McBagpipe
Oh god, I can't go on... I have to stop laughing and get some work done.

... won ton wrapper, that was really good....

moghrabi

I dont think thats ever been an issue-- no one wants to see a bloody conflict.

I do think the history of the conflict has a lot to do with the issues now.

No one wants to move ahead-- and there remains hamas, jihad et al. If they agree to hang up their guns, so to speak, that would go a long way.

Th eIsrealis wont negotiate with them with a gun pointed to thier heads

The Pals has a bigger gun pointed at them including jets, tanks and Nuclear. Pals are mostly fighting with a rock.

researchok
That is true.

They are also fighting an intifadah they wanted.

They walked away from the table and went to war- they thought theyd end up with a result as in Lebanon.

They were wrong.

I blame arafat.

moghrabi
What result as in Lebanon? Israel ran from Lebanon in the middle of the night. They could not afford losing guys and also defying UN resolutions.

What was given to the Pals was not what they wanted. They were given what Israel wants to give them and not what the UN resolutions state they have to give up to the Pals.

Numure
Debating, such a non violent, but passionate art.

Reverend Blair
I wanna get back to the Chinese food here...I'm thinking ginger beef for supper, maybe with a side of chicken balls.

Numure
Try General Tao. So good... I won't tell you whats in it, but if its available, try it!

Haggis McBagpipe
'Meow?' said the main course.

Numure
Quote: Originally Posted by Haggis McBagpipe

'Meow?' said the main course.

To actually eat cats and dogs, you would have to head to Asia. Amasingly good might I add, rather then what you might think.

Haggis McBagpipe
8-) Believe me, there are restaurants in Vancouver where you can probably get nicely wokked Fido and tender slices of sweet n' sour Fluffy.

Numure
heh In Montreal as well. But they really arnt as good. The ones I tasted in Canton, we're amasing!!! Compared to the crap theyr served in a restaurant on Saint-Laurent.

researchok
Quote: Originally Posted by Numure

heh In Montreal as well. But they really arnt as good. The ones I tasted in Canton, we're amasing!!! Compared to the crap theyr served in a restaurant on Saint-Laurent.

That's it.

From now on, hot dogs.

Haggis McBagpipe

That's it.

From now on, hot dogs.

Hmm, well...

Two guys immigrate to America. On their first day off the boat they are wandering around New York City seeing the sights. As lunch time approaches they decide they are hungry.

They come up to a street vendor selling hot dogs. One says to the other in a shocked tone, "My God. Do they eat dogs in America?"

"I don't know!" says the other, equally appalled.

"Well," says the first, "we're going to be Americans, so we must do as they do." They approach the vendor bravely. "Two hot dogs, please."
The vendor hands them their food in a pair of paper sacks. The two immigrants sit on a park bench to eat their lunch.

One looks inside his sack, hesitates and turns to his partner and says, "Uh, which part of the dog did you get?"

researchok
LOLOL

EXCELLENT