Naughty Bits

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
To be honest, I really just wanted to start a thread called 'naughty bits'. :cool:

So, are we puritanical about sex? Are we uncomfortable discussing it, do we find the biggest turn-on to be the 'naughty' factor? Do we blush at the word, do we primly cross our legs and move to another thread? Are sex discussions used more as an elaborate flirting mechanism in disguise?

C'mon. Tell me your naughty bits. :cool:

researchok

Council Member
Jun 12, 2004
Haggis, if I told you once, I've told you a thousand times.

I will NOT wear those fishnets.

PERIOD.

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Have you ever seen that show kink on the bravo channel...that would scare anybody into a life of celibacy. While surfing I happenstance on it once and while, the trailer park boys should pay these people a visit.

researchok

Council Member
Jun 12, 2004
Never mind Bravo-

EVER SEE JERRY SPRINGER???

"Im leaving my husband to be with my cousin who doesnt know that me and mom are strippers-- and I'm taking the babies!"

researchok

Council Member
Jun 12, 2004
That show is TRULY unbelievable.

Though the episode that featured "I was married to man who became a woman then wanted to be a man again so I slept with his brither and father and now I want his sister inlaw" was aclassic

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
You do know that these people are paid to do this, people don't actually exist like that except in the deep south, but there is another state that comes to mind...oh never mind

galianomama

Council Member
Jun 29, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
its hot and sticky out right now, so talking about sex is really delightful. yes, i love sex. sex, sex, sex. that's me.

there is nothing we (as in one of the opposite sex) and myself haven't tried. we love it. i myself am completely oversexed. i have been told many, many, many times.

to answer questions about sex. um, what were they again?