I wanna be an ubergod

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
Okay, we have a serious board 'issue'.

Why do the True Gods of Posterification get stuck with terms like 'board expert', pfft, instead of having the cool names like 'ubergod'?

And how many posts do we have to post before we get to be a guru? I wanna be a guru if I can't be an ubergod.

researchok

Council Member
Jun 12, 2004
Id like to see you as an 'ubergod' It suits you.

Its just that when i think of guru, the maharishi comes to mind-- you know, the guy out in Oregon with 23 Rolls Royce's, etc.

Call me psychic, but I don't see you letting me borrow one....

Stick with ubergod

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
peapod said:
Haggis should have said ubergodess :)

Not on your life. Ubergod is sure good enough for me. Anyway, just as long as I am an all-powerful vindictive lightning-and-thunder kind of god, I'm happy. :cool: Now, where the heck did I put my thunderbolts??

Diamond Sun

Council Member
Jun 11, 2004
Within arms reach of the new baby..
And I want to be more than an ubergod...I am vying for a position atop the heirarchy of forum posting, which naturally will only occur if I can oust Miss Haggis McGuru from her perch, which is perilous at best. If I can just escape from work, perhaps call in sick a day or two, I can begin my stealthy increase in posting power...

I'll be the forum Maharishi! That's the title I want. Can I have it, please please please?

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
Diamond Sun said:
And I want to be more than an ubergod...I am vying for a position atop the heirarchy of forum posting, which naturally will only occur if I can oust Miss Haggis McGuru from her perch, which is perilous at best. If I can just escape from work, perhaps call in sick a day or two, I can begin my stealthy increase in posting power...

I'll be the forum Maharishi! That's the title I want. Can I have it, please please please?

Ha! You don't stand a chance of catching up to the Great Haggis McGuru, Ubergod of Most Things and Willing to Fake the Rest.

Not in a million zillion years could you catch up. In fact, I triple dog dare ya to even try!

Nyah, nyah. nyah. 8-p

Diamond Sun

Council Member
Jun 11, 2004
Within arms reach of the new baby..
Hmm. I'm not even half way, and you know, I just checked and we joined basically the same day. I think someone has too much procrastination time available, a very understanding companion, a even more understanding pooch, and a really easy job....

Boy, that's a lot to live up to. I'll just have to start some more posts...

Let me think....

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Diamond sun I wish you luck on your Don Quixote quest. Remember the quest for power can corrupt. Tell me if I jump ship and vote you the grand wizard, will you put a fatwah on that evil clown. I scratch your back you scratch mine :lol:

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
Oh dream on, ladies. I am so prolific that new words have to be invented daily just to keep up with me. They spew forth with the greatest of ease, they break down doors to get written down, they fall off the ceiling right into the forum, they... hold on... *splat* scurry across the desktop, too.

researchok

Council Member
Jun 12, 2004
All this arguing.

I just wanna win the lotto.

Im a very uncomplicated guy.

listen up, haggis and peapod....I will be in BC in sept.....bring your significant whatevers, dinner is on me-- even if i Dont win the lotto!

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
Ginger_Ale said:
Ok, well, an on topic question:

What exactly is the title structure? When do you get a new title?

Just keep on postin', you rack up the posts you get the title. I think you are close to becoming an ubergod, but I'm not sure. I think you get a new title every 50 posts or so, well, something like that. :cool:

Ginger_Ale

Electoral Member
May 23, 2004
Boston
I wouldn't really say I'm a forum addict here...maybe. :wink:

Of course, you do seem like an expert of this board Haggis.

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
research what part of BC would that be. If you are taking about Yak ( Yes there is a town in BC called Yak) It to far out of the way. You just want to check and see if Haggis or myself are hot tamales :) How much are you willing to spend? no eating at the clown's house right. Do we have to dress up? Can we order anything on the menu :)

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
Ginger_Ale said:
I wouldn't really say I'm a forum addict here...maybe. :wink:

Of course, you do seem like an expert of this board Haggis.

No expert, just another helpless victim in... (ominous music) The Forum Zone... dah dah dah dah dah.....

researchok

Council Member
Jun 12, 2004
here come da judge..here come da judge...

ZO, IN MY HUUMBLE OPINION, YOU ALL DEESPLAY CLASSEEC SIGNS OF FOROOM ADDICTION....POSTING MINDLESS MEANINGLESS REMARKS AD NAHHHZUM.

Nice to see Im not alone.