I wanna be an ubergod

Haggis McBagpipe
Quote: Originally Posted by Ginger_Ale

Almost everybody here posting in this thread joined after me, yet has hundreds of posts. Incredible..

It's 'cause you're possibly a reasonable person and we're not. However, we would like to see you become hopelessly addicted just like us. 8-)

researchok
A walk in the park?

So why wars and suffering of innocents?

Really this could be a good thread-- with your blessing, of course...

Haggis McBagpipe
Quote: Originally Posted by researchok

So why wars and suffering of innocents?

Really this could be a good thread-- with your blessing, of course...

Why wars and suffering? Well, because as god I just don't a damn. Why should I? Nothing is going to happen to me, and people are going to believe in me anyway, so why should I sweat the small stuff?

You are quite right, this could be a good thread. Why don't you open another thread, make it serious and ask the question in a serious way? Bless you, my son.

researchok
Done..Ill post it now...

Ginger_Ale
Quote: Originally Posted by Haggis McBagpipe

Almost everybody here posting in this thread joined after me, yet has hundreds of posts. Incredible..

It's 'cause you're possibly a reasonable person and we're not. However, we would like to see you become hopelessly addicted just like us.

The first step: making this my homepage; next: making a keyboard command to take me right to threads that have posts with my name in them. Then I'll be going somewhere.

researchok
haggis-- are you really going to give me that much material to work with??

Haggis McBagpipe

The first step: making this my homepage; next: making a keyboard command to take me right to threads that have posts with my name in them. Then I'll be going somewhere. :lol:

Whoa! I see great things from this Ginger Ale! Your last line should read, however, 'then I'll be going NOWHERE... 'cause I'll be living in this forum day and night. 8-)

Hey, Research, in answer to your post, of course I'm giving you all that material. I'm God. That's what I do. I sit around and make everybody else do all the wori. 8-)

researchok
Thank you, oh Great One....

Now, I was ging to ask why youre still here-- but then,youre omnipotent-- so youre here there and everywhere......

See? Im on the program.

Haggis McBagpipe
Hell, I'm STILL here, gotta wait 'til the daughter arrives before I can leave. And you're right, I am here, there, everywhere and sucking down coffee while I'm at it.

researchok
What is taking her so long?

Hmmm

PERHAPSZEE DOKTOR KNOWS...

SHE HAAS A DEEP SEETED NEED TO SHOW ZEE MUZER ZAT SHE CAHN CONTROOL HER OWN DESTINEE WIZOUT ZEE INTER FEERANCE OF ANOZER PERCIEVED COMPTEETIF FEMALE.

OR, SHE JUST OVERSLEPT.

Haggis McBagpipe
Gruss gott!

Zee daughtair, she deed not oversleep, nyet. She is... how you say... late in zee car coming to house, ya. We zee fun had, ya, zee traipsing, zee drifink, zee skenery, zee aiverytink. Vas gut, ya.

researchok
DAS EES GOOT DAT ALLIS GOOT.

OV CORSE, ZAT SHE SEZ ALLIS GOOT..VELL..DAT LEEVES ME SINKING ABOUT VAT SHE MEENS BY ZAT...

ZEHR IS MUCH VORK TO BEE DUUN, I SEE.

I AHM FREE TOOSDAYS UND TUURSDAYS AT SREE PM TO FOOR PM.....

Haggis McBagpipe
Zee doctair is free, but doz he veally veally know vat 'free' means? Theese eez a tairm zet many peeoopul use, ya, but zey do not always da meaning know, no?

Eff ve vere zee appointment to make, vud I, zee doctair, charge you zee fee or vould you, zee doctair, charge me zee fee? Theese eese very profound, ya?

researchok
Zay doo raiss interessssting qvestions....you seem fixAted on zee word freee....hmm

cood it be yoor feeling trahpped in preparing for zee vedding? za SOUSANDS od pipple who vish to attend....?

Haggis McBagpipe

Zay doo raiss interessssting qvestions....you seem fixAted on zee word freee....hmm

cood it be yoor feeling trahpped in preparing for zee vedding? za SOUSANDS od pipple who vish to attend....?

Da pipple dat vish to attend, ya, can burn in der heck, da list remaints small for da sanite of allis. The pipple don' comenzee are der brown smarties oudda luck, dat be der truth.

Zee vord 'free' ist der vord I haf to aks you, doctair, how da heck does I get thees ting called 'free' ven I must da god AND da doctair be? Da dynamiks are preddy big, dat for in a nutshelf.

researchok
I see a iss U.

I vill help you overcome dis feer you haf.

I vill attend wiss a few frends....all doktors.

No more zan hundredt or zo.

Now, im off to meeting.

ACH! Ill miss you too!

Haggis McBagpipe
Dis ting youse haf mit der doktors, ya? Hundredts uff doktors, I tink dis spoils da broth, no? What kinter doktor are you dat you hang around so many doktors mit? I tink vee need to expoooooore dis ting in great depth at mebbe $500 per der hour, ya? I for you gib der discount rate, ya.

Yours philosophically,

Doktor Mind Und Der McWigglesworth, PhD of Just About Everythign

researchok
My deeeruh.....

Pleeeeze.....dont aVOId de matter at handt....

Ve can help yoo overcuhm dis obsession of yoors....

Haggis McBagpipe

My deeeruh.....

Pleeeeze.....dont aVOId de matter at handt....

Ve can help yoo overcuhm dis obsession of yoors....

Doktor, eet ees not possibail eat you do not ee writing on zee vall see, no? You mus' onnerstandt dat der are doktors und der are uberdoktors (with or without the little double-dot on top uff der 'u'). I am der uberdoktor, dis we bot know, und you be der sort-of-somewhat-okay doktor who it can be said is twying wery wery hard to be gut just liken me. I am like der... how you say... mentor to der doktor. I habbedsee patience, yes?

researchok
YA...yoo haf dee rite ideeass.
Eye seenk I hahf too admeet yoo R dee uberdoktor.

dee 2 dots over dee u ees kalled umlaut.

*** een friedrich, wolfgang und dee golden umlauts-- 'music frum de good olt daze'.

Haggis McBagpipe

YA...yoo haf dee rite ideeass.
Eye seenk I hahf too admeet yoo R dee uberdoktor.

dee 2 dots over dee u ees kalled umlaut.

*** een friedrich, wolfgang und dee golden umlauts-- 'music frum de good olt daze'.

Ach, I alfays call dem tings 'unimogs' to be fonny, ya. I amf der only one laffink, I tink.

Musik from der gut ol days you say, dat wuld be der musik of der Heino. Oomph pah, oomph pah, ahhh, I am der table on top uff und dancink, ya!

Is gut trick you try play, doktor, tryink to trick me. Is dam lucky am uberdoktor, you can trick not, ya. But jolly ha ha anyvay.

Andem
This thread looks like Afrikaans.

Haggis McBagpipe
Quote: Originally Posted by Andem

This thread looks like Afrikaans.

Ya, Andem, we dis way are because der Young Doktor he ist from dere, ya. I myself am here der eberyvere because I am der god UND der doktor. It ist, you can might say, der full-time jop.

It ist ve are doktors who der pipple come to get hep from, ya. If you habbensie problemt, ve can hep pretty dam quick. Und for you dey be der specialt rate, ya, cheep, heh. Oh, I did not the 'heh' mean, nein.

researchok
Vell, I am der Kanadisher doktor in Amerika.

Its a vunder I halfent gone kraaaaazy.

Mein uberdoktor gott is halfing mercee on me.

Yuu know, vee must bee krazy.... reely kraazy...

Vell, zoon enuf, Ill be treeted at zee Vite Spot...

iBubble
I think im lost....can someone send me in the right direction for the lounge plz

iBubble
Quote:

I think im lost....can someone send me in the right direction for the lounge plz

lmfao look at that, that was quick thankyou!

no new posts