Whats your favourite subject at school?

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
I always aced French class. Geography would probably be my next favourite along with Computers -- if the computer class wasnt a history lesson all the time programming in TURING and using dotmatrix printers.

So:
- French
- Geography

Numure

Council Member
Apr 30, 2004
Montréal, Québec
Its also been roughly 10 years since I finished high school (If that is what you are talking about). So I'll give what my favorite classes we're when I was in high school

1) History
2) Moral
3) Politics
4) Theatre (French)

gnuman

Electoral Member
Dec 4, 2002
Montreal, Quebec
My favorite subject was recess it gave me a break from that boredom called school... :D

I liked History and math, geography was fun as well :D

Lisa

Electoral Member
May 22, 2004
Nijmegen, The Netherlands
JDream said:
Hi Everyone! :wink: I was just wondering what everyone's favourite subject at school is.
Well i'd tell mine now ;)

My Favourite subjects are: English, Maths and History ;)

Maths? am I glad to be rid of that one! Well, in high school it was English of course :D And now, as i am a student of English it is probably "Novel in the 19 th century"

ponygurl

Nominee Member
Jun 3, 2004
Ottawa
Well..I have a daughter starting high school next year.. I am old enough to be most of your Mama. :lol:
My fave was always biology in High School.
In university it was Anatomy and zoology.
I had a killer Chem course.. :(
I suck at physics and chemistry.

Prometheus

Electoral Member
Jul 12, 2003
Eastern USA
I was always bored in the classroom, so my favorite subject was biology, what my teacher called Earth Science. He would always take us outside where we would explore as much of our world as we could in 45 minute spurts. Even our tests were given outside, and usually on the spot.

amydecia

Feb 15, 2011
Mine favorite subjects are Mathematics, Science and Computer science. I am very good at all these subjects.