I'mmmmm back!

LuShes

Electoral Member
Mar 25, 2002
Kamloops, B.C.
www.canadiancontent.net
Muwahhahaha fear me!!! All you cowards hide beneath your desk and shake like a leaf between your mama's knees! :twisted:

Wh00p der it is! Whose yahhh daddy?!!??!?!

YAHHHHHHH thats how it goes! You got it!
*cough*...yah...*cough*

*hugs Andem and Shmad* Boyz in da house!

Yah yer stuck with me again since I have extra time on my hands to lurk around these forums ;) Muwhahahha 8)

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
LuShes!!!!!!!!!

My baby! You've finally returned to your home :D Recipe/MGG Girl!

For everyone that doesn't know LuShes, she's an overworked business woman who contributes to our recipe site (which has kind of died recently) and moderator of these forums, too.

Sweet :D She's back!

Ginger_Ale

Electoral Member
May 23, 2004
Boston
Hi LuShes,

I haven't seen you around before, but I'm glad you are at this forum, you seem really nice. :) Anyway, I'm looking forward to more recipies!

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
There's a bunch of recipes that are archived at http://www.canadiancontent.net/recipe/archives/ from 2002.. Our Recipe editor has not been keeping up the site! LuShes :D

I'll check with the developer and suggest the site become non-weekly. And just categorize recipes that way, so it's easier to use. I don't know if he'll listen to me though. Maybe LuShes can convince him?

LuShes

Electoral Member
Mar 25, 2002
Kamloops, B.C.
www.canadiancontent.net
Thankyou Ginger_Ale, I "try" to be nice ;) *looks around innocently* annnnnnnyways....Back to Andem...Convince your little coding guru to do more stuff for me. *taps her forhead thoughtfully* tempting...but no I don't want to be stalked for another year!!! Recipes on the other hand...yeah I can pull off weekly stunts...*Martha Stewart eat your heart out baby!*

Working for these "american" companies is killing me...*collapses on her desk* So i will try to be around alot more often when I drag my toosh home from work.

Shamd: Ayie you can live in the tent then buddie ;)

LuShes

Electoral Member
Mar 25, 2002
Kamloops, B.C.
www.canadiancontent.net
Numure: First time for everything, now I could make ALOT of comments to that...lol, buuut I think for now I will keep my lips sealed on some issues... *smiles*

I haven't killed someone 'yet', though I think Shmad will be the first O:)

I haven't robbed a bank yet, but the Royal Bank will be hearing from me soon...

I haven't done any sky-diving, but when or IF I ever do, you will see about 20 pillows strapped to my body... 8O

Numure

Council Member
Apr 30, 2004
Montréal, Québec
LuShes said:
Numure: First time for everything, now I could make ALOT of comments to that...lol, buuut I think for now I will keep my lips sealed on some issues... *smiles*

I haven't killed someone 'yet', though I think Shmad will be the first O:)

I haven't robbed a bank yet, but the Royal Bank will be hearing from me soon...

I haven't done any sky-diving, but when or IF I ever do, you will see about 20 pillows strapped to my body... 8O

I could also make alot of comments on that :p Small example, I never votred for the Liberal party or the Conservative party or the NDP :p I've never been pleased with any of the Bars/clubs/stripe joints in any other part of Canada. The rest, is for me to know and share other then on a board :p

JDream

Council Member
Apr 10, 2004
Nijmegen, The Netherlands
www.cu2.nl
Hi LuShes! :)
How are ya?
Eh, I know you of one of the irc networks where you have been ( Or still are ), just like Andem and Shmad ;P Okay and lots of others ;)
But i've never spoken or something on the internet with you, You seem to like being 'creepy' and funny ;) And also nice :D

Oh well, Breakfast is ready.. I gotta go ;)

Cya!

JDream ;)

gnuman

Electoral Member
Dec 4, 2002
Montreal, Quebec
LuSHes don't you love me anymore, how can you forget about me? :D

Oh wait I better stop talking or else she won't come back for a longer while.... ;)

LuShes

Electoral Member
Mar 25, 2002
Kamloops, B.C.
www.canadiancontent.net
HAHAHHA ok let me stop laughing after all these posts...my cats are giving me strange looks.

This avatar, yes they are common to find, this one was created by a very fine artist at pinup toons.

Numure: We will brain wash you soon enough *sly grin*

JDream: Yes I've known Andem for a loooooooong time, and Shmad even looonger. They have taken my sanity! Oh yeah IRC...I should go check that out, my nick keeps getting stolen on Dalnet.
Creepy! MUWHAHAHHA Lets just say I'm not your typical gal :)

gnuman: I could never forget about you, or the rest of the crazies in here!!! Well I will try to stick around for while longer this time :) I go back to work tommorow...*crys* But I will be sure to sneak in here after work.