Everybody loves Toronto campaign

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
Did anyone here go to Toronto on their massive campaign to get people into the city? I just happened to be downtown on the weekend by chance (pre-planned) and noticed a large amount of people in the city in certain areas.

What does everyone think of Toronto? Would you visit Toronto right now? Has SARS affected your travel plans?

gnuman

Electoral Member
Dec 4, 2002
Montreal, Quebec
Toronto sucks I wouldn't go there if you paid me hehe, you wouldn't get me on a plane either.

What's so good about TO anywho? Its too americanish for me.... I see at the busstops over there liek 200 ppl waiting for one bus its CRAZY!

Oh btw the fine print says it all one of them is a one way trip so they'll screw you on the way back and the free tickets you have to pay for one extra night at the hotel but you get blue jays tickets but who cares if you're not a fan right?

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
gnuman said:
Toronto sucks I wouldn't go there if you paid me hehe, you wouldn't get me on a plane either.

What's so good about TO anywho? Its too americanish for me.... I see at the busstops over there liek 200 ppl waiting for one bus its CRAZY!

Oh btw the fine print says it all one of them is a one way trip so they'll screw you on the way back and the free tickets you have to pay for one extra night at the hotel but you get blue jays tickets but who cares if you're not a fan right?

Go back in your hole frenchie!! Toronto is a great city and we're cleaner than most others in the world. It doesn't suck and it's not americanish.

gnuman

Electoral Member
Dec 4, 2002
Montreal, Quebec
I ain't a frenchie bah.

Toronto would be nothing if it weren't for the FLQ in the 70s. Thats the reason why Toronto has all those high towers and head offices there.

I mean honestly before the FLQ Toronto was a village with 1 movie theater but since the FLQ was running rampant and threatening to keep all of the money in Quebec the companies started to leave because of the threats.

Oh well I guess they like paying higher rent in TO and not move back to MTL where the rates are lower and the economy is booming