If you could reverse time

B00Mer
+1
If you could turn back time to a point in your life time.. where would that be.. 50's, 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's where and why..

80's for me..

(p.s. Life only moves in one direction.. Forward.. get out and live it)

IdRatherBeSkiing
+2
I want to be the same age I was in the 80s but living now.

Johnnny
+1
I would go back to 5 minutes ago to when the neighbours car canopy enclosure flew into the creek :P just so i could video tape it.

Quote: Originally Posted by B00MerView Post

If you could turn back time to a point in your life time.. where would that be.. 50's, 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's where and why..

Id go back to the Upper Paleolithic just so i could rule the over the Cro-Magnons as there tyrant emperor.!!!

EagleSmack

Not to sound like a racist, but the reason Gary, IN is a failed community, it started out white, grew into a upper middle class 50's families coomunity, then the blacks started to move in and the whites moved out further to suburban areas.

B00Mer would like to go back to the 50's

Tecumsehsbones

Hoof Hearted
+2
I'd like to walk back through time and visit Dealey Plaza the day JFK was shot...just to see everything that went on that day...all angles.

IdRatherBeSkiing
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoof HeartedView Post

I'd like to walk back through time and visit Dealey Plaza the day JFK was shot...just to see everything that went on that day...all angles.

Have a picnic on the grassy nole.

Twila
+5
#8  Top Rated Post
I'd go back to the '90s to spend more time with my daughter. We spend alot of time together now, but she's an adult and I really miss her as a baby, toddler, child. Miss being able to just gather her up in my arms and hug her as much as I liked. She's too big to do that now and I"m left dreaming about her being that age...just not quite the same...

selfsame

You mean outside the nightclub? Yeeeaaa! It will then be a big philosophical problem.
Last edited by selfsame; 2 weeks ago at 04:37 PM..

bobnoorduyn
+2
I would go back almost three weeks and not taken that shortcut back to my hotel after dinner, not walked down that grassy hill, not slipped on a frozen patch, not landed really hard, and not ended up in hospital where I still am, crap!!!

Johnnny
Quote: Originally Posted by bobnoorduynView Post

I would go back almost three weeks and not taken that shortcut back to my hotel after dinner, not walked down that grassy hill, not slipped on a frozen patch, not landed really hard, and not ended up in hospital where I still am, crap!!!

Holy shit... Hope you get better

lone wolf
1955 - WITH a camera....

...better work on them landings, Bob. Jet guys aren't tail-draggers

Johnnny
Airplane pun.

Did you get air?

Jk dude

Angstrom
If i could reverse time, i would have never ran cdnbear out of our forum

Curious Cdn
+1
I would have kept all of those toys that I had as a boy in the late Fifties and Sixties un-played with, in mint condition and in their original packaging. They would be worth milion bucks, by now.

bobnoorduyn
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by JohnnnyView Post

Holy shit... Hope you get better

slow but sure thanks

Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolfView Post

1955 - WITH a camera....

...better work on them landings, Bob. Jet guys aren't tail-draggers

This wasn't tail draggin' anyway, over extended both main landing gear to the point of failure, doin' the penguin walk now. Could've been worse, a lot of folks in with broken hips, (the real tail draggers )

Quote: Originally Posted by JohnnnyView Post

Airplane pun.

Did you get air?

Jk dude

Its what they call a ground stop.

385 bucks for an ambulance ride and they wouldn't even let me blow the siren

Johnnny
+1

slow but sure thanks

This wasn't tail draggin' anyway, over extended both main landing gear to the point of failure, doin' the penguin walk now. Could've been worse, a lot of folks in with broken hips, (the real tail draggers )

Its what they call a ground stop.

385 bucks for an ambulance ride and they wouldn't even let me blow the siren

Has a kind volunteer dressed up as batman and come visit you yet?

Ludlow
back to the 70's

Hoof Hearted
+1
Speaking of going back in time, I always got a bang out of this 30 second Pepsi TV Ad when it aired...

B00Mer
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmackView Post

B00Mer would like to go back to the 50's

80's or are you that stupid that you can read my original post..

Also, that post you quoted is true.. suburbia in the USA is mostly white.. take a look at your shitty countries inner cities..

BTW, hows Obama Care, hear that the Republican did repeal it after all..

How Trumps wall, I hear that the US Taxpayers will be flipping the bill.

Mowich

Oooooh......... sorry to hear that bob..........hope you're back on your feet soon.

B00Mer
What know body here misses the Mullet

Mowich
+2
I would go back to the early 1900's and join with other Canadian women marching for the right to vote. I think that would have been a very exciting time to be a woman in Canada.

Danbones

slow but sure thanks...385 bucks for an ambulance ride and they wouldn't even let me blow the siren

you need a siren that will **** you

they are the really fun ones

be kinda cool to go back to being the sperm that won
there's a few things I would have done different later....

gerryh
+2
back to the mid 70's so I could introduce myself to my future wife, in high school, so neither of us would have had to go through the BS of our first marriages.

MHz

I miss a lot of things in the past, however, that isn't one of them.

Twila
Quote: Originally Posted by MowichView Post

I would go back to the early 1900's and join with other Canadian women marching for the right to vote. I think that would have been a very exciting time to be a woman in Canada.

Exciting and dangerous if you had a husband whom felt that wasn't your place and/ or small town with police whom felt that wasn't your place. Those women were so brave. So very very brave.

HarperCons

80's for me..

(p.s. Life only moves in one direction.. Forward.. get out and live it)

what about reversing time before the big bang and making sure earth never existed?

spaminator
+2
I would go back in time and save jesus. that way he would owe me big time.

Ludlow

He's bald now..