Kendall Jenner for PEPSI Commercial


Johnnny
#61
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslaveView Post



Just consider it guilt by association. Snowflake is a lifestyle choice. You do have options.

I clash a lot with my own generation when discussing the world while drinking at the bar, it seems criticism of someones beliefs are a sensitive topic and that it is easier to call me names as opposed to countering my ideas with their own ideas.

The only time i clash with your generation is when i meet some yahoo who claims to have seen the arch angel michael who as an archangel told this one individual that he must create a new religion by merging buddhism and christianity.... I had fun bugging him, i think he threatened to fight me and the one bar tender told me to quite being a "know it all"....

it happens
 
Tecumsehsbones
#62
Quote: Originally Posted by JohnnnyView Post

I clash a lot

I TOLD you not to wear the striped shirt with the plaid jacket.

Quote:

with my own generation when discussing the world while drinking at the bar, it seems criticism of someones beliefs are a sensitive topic and that it is easier to call me names as opposed to countering my ideas with their own ideas.

So, drunks don't think well? Impressive discovery, Sir Walter.

Quote:

The only time i clash with your generation is when i meet some yahoo who claims to have seen the arch angel michael who as an archangel told this one individual that he must create a new religion by merging buddhism and christianity.... I had fun bugging him, i think he threatened to fight me

So a pacifist whose god told him to turn the other cheek wanted to fight?

Buddha: All life is suffering.

Jesus on the cross: Well, yeah, this part kinda sucks.
 
Johnnny
#63
Quote: Originally Posted by TecumsehsbonesView Post

I TOLD you not to wear the striped shirt with the plaid jacket.


So, drunks don't think well? Impressive discovery, Sir Walter.


So a pacifist whose god told him to turn the other cheek wanted to fight?

Buddha: All life is suffering.

Jesus on the cross: Well, yeah, this part kinda sucks.

Drinking an Politic'in is awesome
 
Murphy
#64
I've seen the angel, Mike (Michael). He looks a lot like John Travolta. There was an alien show on the Discovery channel that suggested maybe Travolta is an alien. I mean, he moves his wings and everything!


 
Tecumsehsbones
#65
Back on topic, I'm waiting for the first riot where the rioters throw cans of Pepsi at the cops.

Heck, I might start one myself. My defense will be "performance art." First Amendment protected activity.
 
Johnnny
#66
I like the Mountain Dew reply to a street full of chaos where everyone is dying because of alien robots....

A clear insult to the people who suffer from war where urban combat happens...

#DisgustedatMountaindew
#MillennialProblems
#BoycottMountainDewJustBecause


 
Tecumsehsbones
#67
Quote: Originally Posted by JohnnnyView Post

I like the Mountain Dew reply to a street full of chaos where everyone is dying because of alien robots....

Is that what that was? I thought it was just a demonstration of what happens when you consume 800 mg of caffeine and 77 grams of refined sugar.
 
spaminator
#68
Alec Baldwin defends Kendall Jenner over Pepsi ad controversy | Celebrities | En
 
no new posts