Kendall Jenner for PEPSI Commercial

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
Apart from seeing Pepsi, I didn't get the message. I also do not understand, after reading the Elle magazine piece, how Pepsi is making fun of protests.

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
Pepsi is taking some heat on social media and across the internet for its new ad that shows supermodel/reality TV star Kendall Jenner walking off a modeling shoot to join a nondescript peace march. Some critics are accusing the brand of making light of political protests.

Yikes... Protests are serious business

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Blacks hijacked the meaning behind the video making it about their cause.. when the video is about unity and equality for all... blacks think they are the only one oppressed in the USA, when Latins, Homosexuals, Muslims are all under attack. NOTE to Blacks.. it's not always about you.. get a life..

Oh yeah, Meanwhile in Canada :

[youtube]AvnS136Mnyk[/youtube]

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
Here's the so-called 'controversial' Pepsi commercial...

Personally, I found it boring and uninspired and don't really see what all the fuss is about.

[youtube]dA5Yq1DLSmQ[/youtube]

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Next target for Black live matter..

Benetton ads 8O

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
Is Kendall Jenner one of these new-age flakes who has never done anything, and is simply famous for being famous?

I've never heard of her.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
The Google says she is a model and television personality. She would appeal to the teen crowd, I suspect. Hence, her involvement with Petsi.

Last edited:

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
Is it just me, or do young people nowadays WANT to be outraged? Almost to the point where it gives them a sense of fulfillment and joy?

Perhaps giving them an excuse to put their own shiftless lives on hold for the moment, so they can point their hypocritical, self-righteous fingers at others.

Perhaps one of you can explain it better than I'm doing. But do you kind of understand where I'm coming from?

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
Is it just me, or do young people nowadays WANT to be outraged? Almost to the point where it gives them a sense of fulfillment and joy?

Perhaps giving them an excuse to put their own shiftless lives on hold for the moment, so they can point their hypocritical, self-righteous fingers at others.

Perhaps one of you can explain it better than I'm doing. But do you kind of understand where I'm coming from?

Nope. It only seems that way because my generation has had access to the internet at a younger age than your generation. People are the same, methods of communication have evolved since you guys were our age.

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
Or maybe this generation has had it grilled into them since elementary school that 'tolerance is a virtue'...to the point where the pendulum has swung so far the other way, that they themselves are now the intolerant ones...intolerant of free speech, free expression...etc.

(Sorry. Just thinking out loud here)

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
Or maybe this generation has had it grilled into them since elementary school that 'tolerance is a virtue'...to the point where the pendulum has swung so far the other way, that they themselves are now the intolerant ones...intolerant of free speech, free expression...etc.

(Sorry. Just thinking out loud here)

We are but a lot of the older guys think the same. Hence why baby boomers or gen-xers make these laws we dont agree with. Were on the cusp of taking over, this world is your generation's product.

Last edited:

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
Johnnny,

Would you not agree that 'seeing outrage around every corner' is a sad reflection of a cheated and misguided generation? It's a truly awful way to live in my opinion.