Tecumsehsbones
+3
#1  Top Rated Post
Rachel Dolezal is a black woman living in the body of a white woman. Trans-racial.

Various cupcakes are men living in the bodies of women, or vice versa. Trans-sexual.

I see a solution to the refugee crisis here. Refugees can claim they're Germans living in the bodies of Syrians. Or Americans living in the bodies of Mexicans. Or Saskatchewoids living in the bodies of Kay-beckers. Call it trans-national.

bobnoorduyn
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by TecumsehsbonesView Post

Rachel Dolezal is a black woman living in the body of a white woman. Trans-racial.

Various cupcakes are men living in the bodies of women, or vice versa. Trans-sexual.

I see a solution to the refugee crisis here. Refugees can claim they're Germans living in the bodies of Syrians. Or Americans living in the bodies of Mexicans. Or Saskatchewoids living in the bodies of Kay-beckers. Call it trans-national.

Lawrencetown Bluenose beach bums living in California surferdudes' bodies, Trans-Continental

Evangelical living in a Jesuit's body, Trans-mission

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by bobnoorduynView Post

Lawrencetown Bluenose beach bums living in California surferdudes' bodies, Trans-Continental

Evangelical living in a Jesuit's body, Trans-mission

No, trans-mission is when you're a standard living in an automatic housing.

bobnoorduyn

No, trans-mission is when you're a standard living in an automatic housing.

Murphy
Put them in a blender and you'd have soup stock.

darkbeaver
Geezuss crisp, what the hell is going on with all this fake choicyness and why is chooseing to be what and or who you really are met with such oposition. To me it seems a rebellion with no secure and sure place to crap. Where will all the straight people go? Are there any left?

petros
+1
Sometimes I whiz on the lawn because I can.

Twila
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

Sometimes I whiz on the lawn because I can.

jealous.

totally.

petros
+1
I bet. Squatting must suck.

personal touch

Let people be what they want,let people be!

Hoof Hearted
+1
If I let my back hair grow out, can I claim to be Ed Asner?

personal touch
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoof HeartedView Post

Lol,
If I design my submission correctly to the Commission of missing and murdered indigenous women I can be recognized as the best information auditor around
But who has time for that?

darkbeaver
I identify as a beer swilling dope smoking NorthEastern Nova Scotian, where the fuk are all my supporters, why aren't there any protests/parrades/placards/publicity/publications/donations. Are we to be marginalized/ catagorized/ stigmatized/

It getting very bad when I can't stagger down the street in peace without being accousted by some puritan or other

my God won't someone speak up for us?

It's almost like we didn't matter.

Hoof Hearted
I think we really need to give this woman a break...

I'm five feet ten inches tall, but my whole life I've identified very closely with Billy Barty and Herve Villechaize. It's true.

Go ahead and laugh, but deep down inside, on some level, I feel like I'm the world's tallest midget!

petros
+1
Quote:

darkbeaver
I identify as a beer swilling dope smoking NorthEastern Nova Scotian, where the fuk are all my supporters, why aren't there any protests/parrades/placards/publicity/publications/donations

They are on an ice bound ferry fleeing climate change.

darkbeaver
The magic ferry. I don't think they;ll get very far. You do remember me saying it would be the cold instead of the heat. You know what's coming, north of 45 crops will begin to fail south of forty-five as well, look at the market shelves, lack of veggies cuts back humans in droves, and the samke get richer, pop/decline was metioned/ longtimeago club o Rome. whiz bang she begin, good luck Petros.

petros
60° is the furthest north for viable crops. We still have several million acres of untapped farmland in Canada.

personal touch
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaverView Post

I identify as a beer swilling dope smoking NorthEastern Nova Scotian, where the fuk are all my supporters, why aren't there any protests/parrades/placards/publicity/publications/donations. Are we to be marginalized/ catagorized/ stigmatized/

It getting very bad when I can't stagger down the street in peace without being accousted by some puritan or other

Don't
As I said before,you are over doing it just a little

personal touch
It would be nice if the conversation could flow along with relevant content

Tecumsehsbones
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by personal touchView Post

Let people be what they want,let people be!

That's pretty much what I said. Of course I also implied we should laugh at the silly bastards.

taxslave
+1

All your supporters are in the same condition as you. That leaves no one who cares to raise a protest.

Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

60° is the furthest north for viable crops. We still have several million acres of untapped farmland in Canada.

What about the millions of solar powered greenhouses around the Arctic?

bobnoorduyn
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslaveView Post

All your supporters are in the same condition as you. That leaves no one who cares to raise a protest.

They're probably over at The Governor stayin' warm with beers 'n smow's

Twila
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoof HeartedView Post

transasner?

who?

Murphy
I'm actually a red maple tree from a quiet, boreal forest. But I'm trapped in the body of a human.

Who cares about me?

spaminator