Mexican man off the hook in sexual assault case after judge finds no 'carnal intent'

Kathie Bondar

Kathie Bondar
May 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
"...In his decision, Gonzalez reportedly determined the girl wasn’t “helpless” throughout the alleged gang rape despite allegations that two of Cruz’s buddies also got in the act.

“He sexually touched her, he vaginally penetrated her, but because he didn’t enjoy it, it’s not sexual abuse?” Estefania Vela Barba, an activist, responded to The Guardian.

“(The judge) is saying that if they vaginally penetrate you against your will, it might not be abuse.”..."

I guess the accused must have testified that his finger did not enjoy it

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
You have to understand that Mexicans from Mexico,,and some chicanos here in America consider women to be something to own and use.

I believe it to be a Spanish influence.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
yeah, the ownership thing
every group has some people who are into it though i think

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
There are appx 60 indigenous tribes in Mexico and I'll bet you before the Spaniards infested that area, women were treated as equals. That's just my guess.

Aztec slavery, within the structure of the Aztec or Mexica society, where slaves (tlacotin) constituted an important class. Tlacotin were distinct from war captives.

Slavery in the Aztec Empire was very different from what Europeans of the same period established in their colonies. Aztec slavery was personal, not hereditary. A slave's children were free. The slave could have possessions and even own other slaves. Slaves could buy their liberty, and could be set free if they were able to show they had been mistreated or if they had children with or were married to their masters

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aztec_slavery

errr maybe not
:(
just sayin
i guess I am becoming disillusioned about humanity in general lately and often think the worst about us

I hope the young lady has a couple of brothers. With sharp knive.
or conversely
"wanna buy my sister mister?"

Thank gawd for george carlin on youtube

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Aztec slavery, within the structure of the Aztec or Mexica society, where slaves (tlacotin) constituted an important class. Tlacotin were distinct from war captives.

Slavery in the Aztec Empire was very different from what Europeans of the same period established in their colonies. Aztec slavery was personal, not hereditary. A slave's children were free. The slave could have possessions and even own other slaves. Slaves could buy their liberty, and could be set free if they were able to show they had been mistreated or if they had children with or were married to their masters

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aztec_slavery

errr maybe not
:(
just sayin
i guess I am becoming disillusioned about humanity in general lately and often think the worst about us

or conversely
"wanna buy my sister mister?"

Thank gawd for george carlin on youtube
It happens. But then you'll hear a positive story that restores your faith in some people. SLM put out some uplifting posts now and then.