this evenings dinner

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Steamed atlantic sardines in a light butter pepper and salt sauce and sweet potatoe in the same sauce. I know that you're thinking how you could eat like that as well.On a tight budget perhaps? You could use margarine if you had to I suppose.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
I ate a tight budgey
er...chicken, I mean - BBQ'd
:)
it was drunk, but the cook was loose

White_Unifier

Senate Member
Feb 21, 2017
Steamed atlantic sardines in a light butter pepper and salt sauce and sweet potatoe in the same sauce. I know that you're thinking how you could eat like that as well.On a tight budget perhaps? You could use margarine if you had to I suppose.

I'm just thankful you're the one eating that. You needn't fear me stealing that from you.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
He should change his name to darkgannet.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
It an aquired taste for sure. It will power a full grown man for twenty-four hours easily though the dish is loaded with nutritional fuels and hormone modifyers actuators.

I think DarkGannet has a nice ring to it.

White_Unifier

Senate Member
Feb 21, 2017
It an aquired taste for sure. It will power a full grown man for twenty-four hours easily though the dish is loaded with nutritional fuels and hormone modifyers actuators.

I think DarkGannet has a nice ring to it.

It sure would power me to down the mouthwash! :)

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
It sure would power me to down the mouthwash! :)

Desert this evening happens to be beer and grass which envigourates the after dinner taste, it's still difficult for me to describe, fishy perhap with burned butter undertones.

Brings the taste buds to live.

It just can't get any better this evening, it's warm beside the fire.

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
Just can't help yourself,can you?
You are silly,and not great at being fake

Love sardines

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
ya, sardines good - don't know about the sweet potato though. While I'll eat them, I can only handle a little at a time.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
sweeties need butter salt and pepper no matter what
;)
but I think the sardines are a great seasoning touch

you just need bigger holes in their shaker