Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

LOL :lol:

Meanwhile in the USA LOL

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
You know of course there are heaters in those planters .

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
You know of course there are heaters in those planters .

for some reason the types of palms grown here seem to do really well.

Lots of Sikh houses have them in the front yard, I don't know why. Maybe it reminds them of home?

I sometimes find the look kind of discombobulating. Mish mash of looks.

Although having just typed that, I have a hardy banana tree in my back yard and it does look strange.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
No not really.. now Saskatchewan .. that's sucks and is boring..

Vancouver, you can go Golfing or Sailing in the morning, and downhill skiing in the afternoon only 1 hours from downtown..
Let's go right now, Im free all day today. I have a boat let's go crabbing. I have no skis but can rent.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Let's go right now, Im free all day today. I have a boat let's go crabbing. I have no skis but can rent.

Not into crabbing.. but just dropping a line off the back of the boat, sure, and just chilling out..

Why is Vancouver considered as one of the best cities in the world despite being one of the most expensive?

Love this pic during the Vancouver Riots over losing a hockey Game.. So Canadian..

LOL for the 2 weeks of Snow the City of Vancouver had all year.. Max 1 month..

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I'm in Coquitlam. Come on, let's go. We'll buzz around Barnet Inlet and up Indian Arm

Westwood course might be open if they pulled the frost covers off the greens. 4 hours boating and golf after.