Buy Canadian!! Hire Canadian!!

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
See this is what a responsible government does. WOrk to provide the economic climate to increase the employment numbers.

Trudeau is all over the USA trying to secure NAFTA and Trade Agreements. He was in Texas just this week.

I think there is a serious concern that Trump may also turn on Canada and our economy will tank for the net 4 to 8 years.. maybe longer.

And the biggest economic uncertainty for Canada under Trump is…

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
... like, clear cutting Banff National Park down to stumps, for instance?

It's being burned down. Whip out your Franks!

Parks Canada - Fire and Vegetation Management in the Mountain National Parks - Prescribed Fire Projects

Exactly! Along with making cheap for everyone to buy and drive a car everywhere. Let's build highways everywhere.

http://calgaryherald.com/news/local...-canada-highway-through-yoho-starts-this-fall

Highway 1 - Kamloops to Alberta - Current Projects - Province of British Columbia

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I have a 32" TV and no quads and the pool is a salamander infested dugout but I do have 9 vehicles of which 4 are 4X4 and 2 Yamaha 600cc sleds.

Remington1

Council Member
Jan 30, 2016
How about promoting the use of motorcycle/mopeds from June to Sept? Cheap on gas, easy parking. Bicycle would be better, but peddling downtown everyday might be unrealistic for some.