A Question for Trumpites

Cannuck
I'm in Calgary on business. There are a lot of dark people at the hotel and I'm not sure what I should do. Should I tell them to get the fuk out of my country? Should I report them to the police as potential terrorists? Should I just sucker punch them and check for explosives when they are down? Should I do nothing and just monitor them. Coming from rural Alberta, we don't get a lot of "darkies" you know so I'm somewhat new to this.

tay
Well that depends if you have a hat on or not........

Danbones
possibly wait for the sun to come up in the spring
might lighten the preceived tension a little

just sayin

Hoof Hearted
+2
#4  Top Rated Post
Just introduce them to your sparkling personality. I bet they'll avoid all eye contact, and politely moon walk away within a few minutes of meeting you.

Danbones
Quote: Originally Posted by tayView Post

Well that depends if you have a hat on or not........

you forgot the $$ in a

just sayin

Durry
You should make sure to take a face picture with your cell phone,,,,,,oh wait,,,, you will need to use your flash eh,,,,that might be a problem

Cannuck
Quote: Originally Posted by DanbonesView Post

...preceived tension...

I assuming you mean perceived but that's silly. Don't you know the statistical probability one of these fukkers is packing explosives. It's not perceived. It's imminent

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

I'm in Calgary on business. There are a lot of dark people at the hotel and I'm not sure what I should do. Should I tell them to get the fuk out of my country? Should I report them to the police as potential terrorists? Should I just sucker punch them and check for explosives when they are down? Should I do nothing and just monitor them. Coming from rural Alberta, we don't get a lot of "darkies" you know so I'm somewhat new to this.

Call the cops. They'll take care of 'em.

petros
+1
If it's like the SRO hotel full of Syrians refugees you claimed you stayed in last year while in Edmonton , refuse the naloxone.

Cannuck
Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

If it's like the SRO hotel full of Syrians refugees you claimed you stayed in last year while in Edmonton , refuse the naloxone.

That was BT. Things are different now. You need to keep up with current events....

.....and not be such a moron.

petros
By current events, you mean your current lie?

Cannuck

By current events, you mean your current lie?

Are you doubting there are dark people in Calgary plotting terror attacks? Where you been for the last 16 years
Last edited by Cannuck; 3 weeks ago at 08:39 AM..

petros
No I'm saying refuse the naloxone by stapling a DNR order to your forehead.

Cannuck

No I'm saying refuse the naloxone by stapling a DNR order to your forehead.

That's not going to protect Canadians from darkies or MCGA. Let's try and stay focused

White_Unifier
Just tell the cops you overheard him talking about bombing a place. Then testify to that at his hearing, and he's fried. Just cause you didn't actually overhear him talking about that doesn't mean he wasn't. Both the cops and the judge will lap it up no problem.

petros

That's not going to protect Canadians from darkies or MCGA. Let's try and stay focused

Trust me, you signing a DNR order would definitely make Canada greater than it already is.

Good luck with your tests.

Cannuck

Trust me, you signing a DNR order would definitely make Canada greater than it already is.

Clearly it wouldn't but this thread isn't about me (although I know how how important I am to you). This thread is about dark terrorists. Again, try to stay focused

Durry
A lot of Muslims in the Middle East are Caucasion. So color is not the best indicator but does raise a flag

petros

Clearly it wouldn't but this thread isn't about me (although I know how how important I am to you). This thread is about dark terrorists. Again, try to stay focused

Of course it's about you.

Who the f-ck else would it be about?

Babu Huli the Botswanan gardener?

Cannuck

Of course it's about you.

Who the f-ck else would it be about?

Babu Huli the Botswanan gardener?

Dark terrorists. Do try and keep up

Cannuck
Left Calgary about an hour ago. had a hell of a time trying to find a gas station they didn't have a terrorist

Bar Sinister

Left Calgary about an hour ago. had a hell of a time trying to find a gas station they didn't have a terrorist

Yeah - Tim Horton's was full of terrorists too - Filipino terrorists.

Cannuck
Quote: Originally Posted by Bar SinisterView Post

Yeah - Tim Horton's was full of terrorists too - Filipino terrorists.

I didn't know Filipinos were Muslims

Kathie Bondar

I didn't know Filipinos were Muslims

Lot of Catholics, actually. The ever diminishing Catholic congregation helps them come here to keep up the numbers