A Question for Trumpites

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
I'm in Calgary on business. There are a lot of dark people at the hotel and I'm not sure what I should do. Should I tell them to get the fuk out of my country? Should I report them to the police as potential terrorists? Should I just sucker punch them and check for explosives when they are down? Should I do nothing and just monitor them. Coming from rural Alberta, we don't get a lot of "darkies" you know so I'm somewhat new to this.

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
Well that depends if you have a hat on or not........

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
possibly wait for the sun to come up in the spring
might lighten the preceived tension a little
;)
just sayin

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
Just introduce them to your sparkling personality. I bet they'll avoid all eye contact, and politely moon walk away within a few minutes of meeting you.

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
You should make sure to take a face picture with your cell phone,,,,,,oh wait,,,, you will need to use your flash eh,,,,that might be a problem

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I'm in Calgary on business. There are a lot of dark people at the hotel and I'm not sure what I should do. Should I tell them to get the fuk out of my country? Should I report them to the police as potential terrorists? Should I just sucker punch them and check for explosives when they are down? Should I do nothing and just monitor them. Coming from rural Alberta, we don't get a lot of "darkies" you know so I'm somewhat new to this.
Call the cops. They'll take care of 'em.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
If it's like the SRO hotel full of Syrians refugees you claimed you stayed in last year while in Edmonton , refuse the naloxone.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
If it's like the SRO hotel full of Syrians refugees you claimed you stayed in last year while in Edmonton , refuse the naloxone.

That was BT. Things are different now. You need to keep up with current events....

.....and not be such a moron.

White_Unifier

Senate Member
Feb 21, 2017
Just tell the cops you overheard him talking about bombing a place. Then testify to that at his hearing, and he's fried. Just cause you didn't actually overhear him talking about that doesn't mean he wasn't. Both the cops and the judge will lap it up no problem.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Trust me, you signing a DNR order would definitely make Canada greater than it already is.

Clearly it wouldn't but this thread isn't about me (although I know how how important I am to you). This thread is about dark terrorists. Again, try to stay focused

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
A lot of Muslims in the Middle East are Caucasion. So color is not the best indicator but does raise a flag

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Clearly it wouldn't but this thread isn't about me (although I know how how important I am to you). This thread is about dark terrorists. Again, try to stay focused
Of course it's about you.

Who the f-ck else would it be about?

Babu Huli the Botswanan gardener?