Milo Yiannopoulos on Bill Maher FULL INTERVIEW

Locutus

httpwwwyoutubecomwatchvSbBXRfnFy5g

Milo Yiannopoulos spars with Bill Maher, attacks female comics (external - login to view)

stop taking the bait liberals.

Hoof Hearted
They rioted at Berkeley over this??

Mowich
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoof HeartedView Post

Yep. Hard to believe, eh HH.

Hoof Hearted
+1
Funny...if you take away Milo's political leaning, you'd swear Maher was interviewing himself.

mentalfloss
Yea Milo lost pretty decisively.

You're seeing the Neo Nazis getting trounced similarly elsewhere.

It's just not a convincing position to take.

Hoof Hearted
I didn't see Milo lose anything.

Because Milo likes Trump, Maher ends the interview by abruptly dismissing him having previously called him a Fag. The exchange spoke volumes more about Maher's intolerance to a different opinion. Milo came across as the reasonable one imo.

petros
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by mentalflossView Post

Yea Milo lost pretty decisively.

You're seeing the Neo Nazis getting trounced similarly elsewhere.

It's just not a convincing position to take.

Did you watch the clip?

Hoof Hearted
Yes.

petros
+1
Maher is racist because he is an atheist.

spaminator
Quote: Originally Posted by LocutusView Post

httpwwwyoutubecomwatchvSbBXRfnFy5g

Milo Yiannopoulos spars with Bill Maher, attacks female comics (external - login to view)

stop taking the bait liberals.

wonder if the ladies liked his pearl nekalis.

Hoof Hearted
I'm not gay, but if I was...I'd bend him over.

Curious Cdn
+2
#12  Top Rated Post
Wow! A REAL Alt-Right circle jerk, not just he self-congratulatory "high fiving" of each other that you see on here.

Hoof Hearted
+1
I like people with a killer sense of humour. I find most gay people are hilarious...a woman's brain in a man's body. It's an unbeatable combination!

petros
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious CdnView Post

Wow! A REAL Alt-Right circle jerk, not just he self-congratulatory "high fiving" of each other that you see on here.

Alt what?

Quote: Originally Posted by spaminatorView Post

wonder if the ladies liked his pearl nekalis.

Do an urban dictionary search for "pearl necklace".

spaminator
Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

Alt what?

Curious Cdn

youtu.be/Ne3XojNonEU (external - login to view)

petros
Quote: Originally Posted by spaminatorView Post

never heard that before?

Hoof Hearted
+1
Milo should be center square on Hollywood Squares...he reminds me of an edgy/ modern day Paul Lynde.

spaminator

never heard that before?

yeah I've heard of that and more.

Hoof Hearted
My sister loves the band Pearl Jam. I told her their name meant something else. "OMG! I never thought of that! Gross!"...was her reply.

Angstrom
+1
Mayers still in denial of reality

And milo still doesn't give a fuk

EagleSmack
+1

Hilarious isn't it?

Snowflakes are scared to death of this guy.

Hoof Hearted
+2
Milo just says out loud want everyone is saying in the Bars and Coffee Shops. He's gay and right leaning in his politics...this makes him a 'fish out of water' type of character and totally confuses the Left. And when the Left doesn't understand something, they riot and name-call...just as the election results have proven.

EagleSmack
+1

Milo just says out loud want everyone is saying in the Bars and Coffee Shops. He's gay and right leaning in his politics...this makes him a 'fish out of water' type of character and totally confuses the Left. And when the Left doesn't understand something, they riot and name-call...just as the election results have proven.

Let's face it... the alt-left is chock full of racists, bigots and misogynists. They're Nazis.

tay
+1

My sister loves the band Pearl Jam. I told her their name meant something else. "OMG! I never thought of that! Gross!"...was her reply.

Pearl Jam raised awareness for schizophrenic homeless people with this awareness song .....

wwwyoutubecomwatchvFdIX36A8lMQ

Locutus
you liberals sure took the bait didn't you.

some went full mad.

Left-Wing Columnists Throw Tantrum, Attack Bill Maher Over MILO Appearance - Breitbart (external - login to view)

didn't everyone love bill reading joan rivers' jabs at mooch obama and other prog/celebritard icons?

Ludlow
milo loves cark

Hoof Hearted
If it weren't for the Berkeley snowflakes, I never would've known who this guy was.

Locutus
“Go fukk yourself”: watch Larry Wilmore’s showdown with Milo Yiannopoulos on Bill Maher’s show

httpwwwyoutubecomwatchv3cDLflyQ8TA

www.vox.com/identities/2017/2...los-bill-maher (external - login to view)

larry who?

Dixie Cup
Unfortunately, Milos wasn't allowed to complete anything he started to say - between Bill interrupting him and that Larry guy doing the same thing. They were able to complete their sentences and Milos was constantly interrupted. His full statements were few and far between as he wasn't allowed to explain his positions clearly. So if yelling over people is considered a "win" then I guess he it was a showdown all right. Taking things out of context isn't exactly a win in my books.

JMHO

Quote: Originally Posted by Dixie CupView Post

Unfortunately, Milos wasn't allowed to complete anything he started to say - between Bill interrupting him and that Larry guy doing the same thing. They were able to complete their sentences and Milos was constantly interrupted. His full statements were few and far between as he wasn't allowed to explain his positions clearly. So if yelling over people is considered a "win" then I guess he it was a showdown all right. Taking things out of context isn't exactly a win in my books.

JMHO

oops that should read "Milo" - don't know why I persist on adding an "s" LOL

no new posts