Milo Yiannopoulos on Bill Maher FULL INTERVIEW

Ludlow
I wonder how long Bill would last loading 100 pound bags of sand on pallets all day long. A day, maybe two..

Danbones
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by mentalflossView Post

Yea Milo lost pretty decisively.

You're seeing the Neo Nazis getting trounced similarly elsewhere.

It's just not a convincing position to take.

why not?
it's YOUR position
..and YES, we see the trouncing you get everyday doesn't appear to be working
lol, but then, as we all know: you can't fix Stu

Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmackView Post

Let's face it... the alt-left is chock full of racists, bigots and misogynists. They're Nazis.

except for the also communist ones ( the other left)
they are both:
bi dieWrectional...so to speak

Ludlow
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmackView Post

Let's face it... the alt-left is chock full of racists, bigots and misogynists. They're Nazis.

I'll bet when you sit down at the neighborhood pub you clear it out real quick with that same, tired ole bullshyt you puke out on screen here daily.

mentalfloss
Yea, especially with that transgendered comment, he really crashed and burned on his entire philosophy.

It was good to let people see this.

Cannuck
I love how the Trumpite snowflakes get all twisting over Bill Maher and George Takei. They're bigger snowflakes than Berkeley SJWs. Of course, their hero thinks its "unfair" when anybody criticizes him. Sniffity sniffles

EagleSmack
+1

spaminator
'How can a woman rape a man?'; Bill Maher defended adult sex with children on sh

Locutus
Bill Maher, who took credit for the downfall of Milo Yiannopoulos, has also defended adult sex with children

Bill Maher, who took credit for the downfall of Milo Yiannopoulos, has also defended adult sex with children | National Post

Hoof Hearted
Maher made those comments 19 years ago...then follow-up commentary 10 years ago in a Playboy interview.

What was humorous back then doesn't always wash with today's ridiculous politically correct standards.

no new posts