Black Lives Matter co-founder appears to label white people ‘defects’

Johnnny
Quote:

Khogali has a track record of inflammatory, divisive rhetoric.

Keep up the good work...

#AllLivesMatter

Oh yes the Canadian Police, the same police force that shot like what 30 people last year? All of which 10 were fatal? Yes of course the cops are evil north of the border, of course...
Last edited by Johnnny; Feb 11th, 2017 at 05:05 AM..

Tecumsehsbones
Ya think?

#NoLivesMatter

mentalfloss
+1 / -1
There is a sliver of a truth to the idea that white skin is in inferior to black in tropical/subtropical climate.

But yes, the full extent of her comment is racist.

The thing is, you have to put this into the context of relative power.

It's one thing to be given a life of entitlement and be a racist and another to be living a life of oppression and lashing out because of it.

Danbones
they hate crackers like you MF

mentalfloss
We didn't live primarily as slaves.

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by mentalflossView Post

There is a sliver of a truth to the idea that white skin is in inferior to black in tropical/subtropical climate.

There is no truth whatever to the idea that any particular mutation is "inferior" or "superior." It is not science, it is propaganda, and it reflects a complete failure to understand evolution.

#NoLivesMatter

mentalfloss
Human skin color ranges in variety from the darkest brown to the lightest hues. An individual's skin pigmentation is the result of genetics, being the product of both of the individual's biological parents' genetic makeup. In evolution, skin pigmentation in human beings evolved by a process of natural selection primarily to regulate the amount of ultraviolet radiation penetrating the skin, controlling its biochemical effects.[1]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_skin_color (external - login to view)

Light-skinned people who live near the equator with high sunlight are at an increased risk of folate depletion. As consequence of folate depletion, they are at a higher risk of DNA damage, birth defects, and numerous types of cancers, especially skin cancer.[3][12]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Light_skin (external - login to view)

Tecumsehsbones

Human skin color ranges in variety from the darkest brown to the lightest hues. An individual's skin pigmentation is the result of genetics, being the product of both of the individual's biological parents' genetic makeup. In evolution, skin pigmentation in human beings evolved by a process of natural selection primarily to regulate the amount of ultraviolet radiation penetrating the skin, controlling its biochemical effects.[1]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_skin_color (external - login to view)

Light-skinned people who live near the equator with high sunlight are at an increased risk of folate depletion. As consequence of folate depletion, they are at a higher risk of DNA damage, birth defects, and numerous types of cancers, especially skin cancer.[3][12]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Light_skin (external - login to view)

Very good. See, that's science. No value judgements. Scientists leave that to the Klan, the Nazis, and you.

#NoLivesMatter

Johnnny
+2
#10  Top Rated Post
Does BLM select their leaders based on a raffle or something?

Tecumsehsbones
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by JohnnnyView Post

Does BLM select their leaders based on a raffle or something?

I think they use a decibel meter.

But only because the stupidmeter is still in development.

#NoLivesMatter

Remington1
+1
Well, as a white defect, I can say fu#k off to Yusra Khogali; find yourself a hobby where hatred is not such a bid part of your life.

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by Remington1View Post

Well, as a white defect, I can say fu#k off to Yusra Khogali; find yourself a hobby where hatred is not such a bid part of your life.

Nah, better to have her out there where we can keep an eye on her.

#NoLivesMatter

Curious Cdn
+2
I'm another one of those defective whites. My excessively recessive genome is a leftover from the worst ecological crisis that our species ever faced when we were all forced to migrate south due to advancing ice and some of our people (not just the whites) became cut off and isolated in an extremely hostile environment.

I can only vaguely remember it, myself.

Corduroy
+1
Don't discriminate against people with genetic defects.

lone wolf

Neither have any of them - unless they're incredibly old

Curious Cdn
+1

My ancestors were enslaved by the Romans for four centuries.

I'm still waiting for my compensation cheque from Rome.

Not in Euros, please.

Angstrom
The more things change the more they remain the same

mentalflake can justify anything in the name of his social reprogramming brainwashing crusade.

It's for the greater good. Trust him.

Racism will always exist. We can only hope to be accepting. Something I already have accomplished.

Johnnny
People forget that the defect in question is not a defect but a mutation...

MHz
+1
By 'co-founder' do you mean the George Soros Network, criminal network that is? You should see the sh*t he picks up the ACME. Easily one stop shopping and it's all in the 'extortion isle'. Pay me 'x' amount or we will cause 'xxx' amount in damages.

Curious Cdn
Quote: Originally Posted by JohnnnyView Post

People forget that the defect in question is not a defect but a mutation...

Plus, those extra fingers make you a hot-shot piano player and the webbing between them helps you swim like a fish.

Right, Johnny?

Durry
It seems to me that if the same was said about the Blackman, there would be all kinds of charges laid against the person

Curious Cdn
Quote: Originally Posted by DurryView Post

It seems to me that if the same was said about the Blackman, there would be all kinds of charges laid against the person

Bust me for being a Celt.

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by AngstromView Post

in the name of his social reprogramming brainwashing crusade.

No better group of people to get into a social behavior modification program chat with. (by a wide margin) This sore excuse for a human in particular or the 'various aliments' and how it affects.
Say one person in a study group had more than his fair share of 'defects' so that at some stage there is a 'tipping point' where things snowball out of control and they hit bottom and recover or they never do after that point. If they do recover they are a lot more stable than some of the ones that were mocking him and have never 'hit bottom' before.

Johnnny
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious CdnView Post

Plus, those extra fingers make you a hot-shot piano player and the webbing between them helps you swim like a fish.

Right, Johnny?

You betcha, im even luckier than a dog with 5 cocks..

gerryh

Are you saying that Blacks in North America live primarily as slaves?

Quote: Originally Posted by AngstromView Post

The more things change the more they remain the same

mentalflake can justify anything in the name of his social reprogramming brainwashing crusade.

It's for the greater good. Trust him.

Kinda like you, eh.

Buffy

But yes, the full extent of her comment is racist.

The thing is, you have to put this into the context of relative power.

It's one thing to be given a life of entitlement and be a racist and another to be living a life of oppression and lashing out because of it.

Reading your drivel leads to a life of depression.

Neither did they.

MHz
George Soros won't last much longer and there goes the backbone. I wonder how a Jew who was a Nazi collabarator didn't get hung at the War Crimes Trials. Oh, right, he must have friends in high places.

httpwwwyoutubecomwatchv7WObTaaorgY

George Soros explains being a NAZI collaborator was a happy time

Jinentonix
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by MHzView Post

George Soros won't last much longer and there goes the backbone. I wonder how a Jew who was a Nazi collabarator didn't get hung at the War Crimes Trials. Oh, right, he must have friends in high places.

Or maybe it was due to the fact that Soros was only 14 when the war ended in Europe and therefore likely had absolutely nothing to do with anything that went on.

George Soros: Born 1930 in Hungary. That means Soros was only 9 when hostilities broke out in Europe and 14 by the time it was over. But let's pretend for a moment that Soros was in on some of it as a Hitler Youth. How many Hitler Youth were tried and hung? None? Wow, they must have had friends in high places too, eh?

spaminator
Hatred shakes Black Lives Matter Toronto credibility | Marin | Toronto & GTA | N

no new posts