Black Lives Matter co-founder appears to label white people ‘defects’

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
Khogali has a track record of inflammatory, divisive rhetoric.

Keep up the good work...

#AllLivesMatter

Oh yes the Canadian Police, the same police force that shot like what 30 people last year? All of which 10 were fatal? Yes of course the cops are evil north of the border, of course...

Last edited:

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
There is a sliver of a truth to the idea that white skin is in inferior to black in tropical/subtropical climate.

But yes, the full extent of her comment is racist.

The thing is, you have to put this into the context of relative power.

It's one thing to be given a life of entitlement and be a racist and another to be living a life of oppression and lashing out because of it.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
There is a sliver of a truth to the idea that white skin is in inferior to black in tropical/subtropical climate.
There is no truth whatever to the idea that any particular mutation is "inferior" or "superior." It is not science, it is propaganda, and it reflects a complete failure to understand evolution.

#NoLivesMatter

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Human skin color ranges in variety from the darkest brown to the lightest hues. An individual's skin pigmentation is the result of genetics, being the product of both of the individual's biological parents' genetic makeup. In evolution, skin pigmentation in human beings evolved by a process of natural selection primarily to regulate the amount of ultraviolet radiation penetrating the skin, controlling its biochemical effects.[1]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_skin_color

Light-skinned people who live near the equator with high sunlight are at an increased risk of folate depletion. As consequence of folate depletion, they are at a higher risk of DNA damage, birth defects, and numerous types of cancers, especially skin cancer.[3][12]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Light_skin

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Human skin color ranges in variety from the darkest brown to the lightest hues. An individual's skin pigmentation is the result of genetics, being the product of both of the individual's biological parents' genetic makeup. In evolution, skin pigmentation in human beings evolved by a process of natural selection primarily to regulate the amount of ultraviolet radiation penetrating the skin, controlling its biochemical effects.[1]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_skin_color

Light-skinned people who live near the equator with high sunlight are at an increased risk of folate depletion. As consequence of folate depletion, they are at a higher risk of DNA damage, birth defects, and numerous types of cancers, especially skin cancer.[3][12]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Light_skin
Very good. See, that's science. No value judgements. Scientists leave that to the Klan, the Nazis, and you.

#NoLivesMatter

Remington1

Council Member
Jan 30, 2016
Well, as a white defect, I can say fu#k off to Yusra Khogali; find yourself a hobby where hatred is not such a bid part of your life.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
I'm another one of those defective whites. My excessively recessive genome is a leftover from the worst ecological crisis that our species ever faced when we were all forced to migrate south due to advancing ice and some of our people (not just the whites) became cut off and isolated in an extremely hostile environment.

I can only vaguely remember it, myself.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
The more things change the more they remain the same

mentalflake can justify anything in the name of his social reprogramming brainwashing crusade.

It's for the greater good. Trust him.

Racism will always exist. We can only hope to be accepting. Something I already have accomplished.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
By 'co-founder' do you mean the George Soros Network, criminal network that is? You should see the sh*t he picks up the ACME. Easily one stop shopping and it's all in the 'extortion isle'. Pay me 'x' amount or we will cause 'xxx' amount in damages.