Why do Feminists always draw themselves to look thinner?

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
why indeed.

Trigger Fukkin' Warning!

anyway, this is hilarious fellow babies:

Intersectional Feminists believe that all body types are healthy and should be empowered.

Specifically, they believe that there’s absolutely nothing wrong with being obese/fat, and they demand representation for fat people in TV shows, movies, comics and video games.

They rally against what they call “unrealistic body standards“, and claim that “real women have curves“.

So why is it that every time Feminists cartoonize or draw themselves, they always make themselves look thinner and smaller?

The same people who campaign against “sexist” female characters always make sure to shed 10kg to 30kg off of their weight, fix their skin and make themselves look completely unrepresentative of reality whenever they draw themselves.

Think I’m joking?

The image on the left below is Anita Sarkeesian’s Avatar on her website:

Here’s what she looks like in real life:

The animated picture beside Anita in the previous image, is that of “Carolyn Petit”, Anita’s co-worker.

Here’s what she looks like in real life:

You can’t make this up.

You really can’t:

Granted, Carolyn is a trans woman and probably suffers from body and self-confidence issues, so I’m going to give her a pass.

What’s Anita’s excuse?

There’s more.

This is the online Avatar of Randi Lee Harper; a Twitter Feminist who has mastered the art of victim-hood and virtue signaling:

Here she is in her natural habitat:

I believe you all know Zoe Quinn.

Here’s her online Avatar:

Here she is in real life:

Here’s Brianna Wu’s online Avatar:

Brianna Wu’s delusions do no match her reality:

Up next is Rachelle Abellar, Feminist frequency’s design coordinator:

Here’s a side by side comparison of her online avatar VS a picture of her in real life:

Finally, here’s Ashley Lynch; another hypocritical Twitter Feminist:

In every one of these pictures, these “strong independent women” drew themselves to look thinner (and better looking) than they actually are.

Is it that they don’t think they are actually fat? Are these Avatars how they see themselves?

If these Feminist women truly support a body positive image, then why are they ashamed to represent their true bodies?

Just another example of Feminist double-think.

One Reddit user explains the phenomenon quite well:

“The reason they hate attractive women is because women are still petty about their looks. They are aware that biologically, their main currency is still their ability to attract a mate & successfully reproduce as a means to insure a steady supply of resources from that mate.

Because 100 years of contemporary civilization hasn’t over written millions of years of evolved hard-wired psychology.

They are so insecure about it that they will not just attack actual women who are more sexually attractive then they are, they will attack fictional characters who are more attractive then they are.

When they have their own “sexy” cartoon avatars, it’s literally their insecurity coming to play. They drag down women who are prettier to try to make themselves feel better, this is the same. They tear down fictional pretty women, so the fictional woman who portrays them can be the prettiest fictional woman. It’s actually kind of sad.

SAD INDEED.

https://ageof****lords.com/why-do-feminists-always-draw-themselves-to-look-thinner/

ahem...age of (sh!tlords)

of course you must replace the '!' with an 'i'. ;-)

#gamergate
#numale
#cuck
#malefeminist
#hypocrite
#fakefakerson

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
I've gained some weight and I showed my brother a pic of me last year when he was over...

Me: " The camera adds a few pounds."

Bro: "How many cameras were on you?"

:)

I think that was a lift from a Friends episode but it still gave me a big laugh!

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
Anatomy is destiny...

Unattractive women become Uber Feminists...unattractive men go into Radio.

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
Despite my skittamarinkydinky legs, and big banana feet...my rakishly good looks have always served me well. :)

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
nobody wants to expose themselves to critique on the net. It's suicide.

Maybe what someone uses as an avatar says both something about them and something about the person negatively judges them for it.

Meh, I like to look at avatars of people. I choose to take the positive spin on it. I love looking at pictures people take and are willing to share cause it does say something about them. What they thought was important. but there's no point delving too deep.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Despite my skittamarinkydinky legs, and big banana feet...my rakishly good looks have always served me well. :)

plus personality adds sometimes uncalculable amount of beauty points in the eyes of the beholder. I've seen very a very handsome man turn downright scary and ugly when he lost control of his temper once. Works both ways.

humans are funny animals.

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
The usual rubbish post from Locutus. Comic book artists have been drawing impossibly thin women for a hundred year. And in advertisements touch -up artists (many of whom are men) have been continually altering women's bodies.

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
Twila wrote...

"I've seen very a very handsome man turn downright scary and ugly when he lost control of his temper once."

I think a lot of women confuse handsome and funny with 'goodness'. Not always the case.