'Great service don’t tip black people'; White couple leave racist note on bill

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
"Since then, the restaurant manager says customers are now requesting Carter as their server and some are even stopping by to give her hugs and money"

from the link in the op
Say...the note wasn't scrawled on her forehead backwards in the mirror was it?

Mokkajava

Electoral Member
Nov 14, 2016
Saskatchewan
"Since then, the restaurant manager says customers are now requesting Carter as their server and some are even stopping by to give her hugs and money"

from the link in the op
Say...the note wasn't scrawled on her forehead backwards in the mirror was it?

I mean good! The idea that more people are working toward erasing such nonsensical hatred in the world can only be a positive overall... but I can't help thinking this note is the result of Trump letting ogres like these two people think they can have a voice in America.

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
I mean good! The idea that more people are working toward erasing such nonsensical hatred in the world can only be a positive overall... but I can't help thinking this note is the result of Trump letting ogres like these two people think they can have a voice in America.
So you blame trump when you have a hangnail or your bus is late too there snowflake? :roll:

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Trumpites have been emboldened and are crawling out from under the rocks. This is a good thing. It's gonna be yuge...believe me people

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
First thing for the manager to do is ask her for a handwriting sample. If she wrote it she's fired.

Knowing this type of thing has happened before and what the result of going public was it has to raise just a little suspicion.

From the article....
Since then, the restaurant manager says customers are now requesting Carter as their server and some are even stopping by to give her hugs and money.