Always ask permission to touch a pet

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
Bears shouldn't be kept in captivity or for pets.
Nobody should ever attempt to touch a strange animal without 'introducing' ones self first. Speak to the pet and extend your hand toward it. You will know by its reaction whether it will tolerate your touch or not.

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
Hi, I see you own that Lab, is it OK if

kick it to death in front of you, it's bean to school hasn't it? fukkin retarded dogs.

What the hell are you on about?
Even the suggestion of animal abuse offends me! Cowards abused helpless creatures like animals and kids that can't defend themselves.
Dogs are not retarded. People who don't know how to treat them properly are retarded!

I don't like it when people touch me without an invitation to do so; why should any other being like it?

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
What the hell are you on about?
Even the suggestion of animal abuse offends me! Cowards abused helpless creatures like animals and kids that can't defend themselves.
Dogs are not retarded. People who don't know how to treat them properly are retarded!

I don't like it when people touch me without an invitation to do so; why should any other being like it?

I have a sarcasm warning on my label. I have never abused another creature, I have easten many of them however and so have you. Many creatures are helpless before you, and you will eat or perish. I did not mean to offend you. My mistake.

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
Here's a bit of advice. When introducing yourself to a strange dog use your fist not an open hand. A dog won't take offense at a fist and if it does bite it is harder for its teeth to go right through. As for bears who the hell would want to pet one?