'Go back to wherever the f--- you come from'; Woman goes on racist rant while Christm

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
She will just have to wait a month.........

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Just another ignorant person who has low self-esteem which is why she feels the necessity to degrade others. Nothing to see here.

JMHO

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
I wonder what the afghanies and iraqis and lybians and syrians think about people going back to where they came from
especially the people with the guns who keep killing and/or trying to kill their presidents and stuff

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
Well the lady was obviously not having a good day, but I think with the frustrations of Christmas shopping and then having to deal with an immigrant who can't speak English ( probably dealt with many before this) was enough to set her off.

I think it's another example where multiculturalism does not work well at all. You wonder how many other people there felt the same way but didn't say anything.

Remington1

Council Member
Jan 30, 2016
Some people lack rationalism. They've now been empowered to show their ignorance, for many their bigotry was always just a nanometer away, so now they're using their right of expression in a despicable wretched way.

Buffy

Nominee Member
Jan 3, 2017
U.S.A.
Seems to me the problem here is a distinct lack of courtesy on the part of the lane cutter. Or maybe a sign of racism by the lane cutter. In my part of California Latina/white racism is pretty common.

Welcome to the world of Trump.
No, welcome from the world of Obama.

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
The white woman was completely out of line. She shouldn't talk to anybody that way. The irony is, her victim probably didn't understand what was being said anyway.
Nothing triggers resentment like unintelligible English. It is a sore spot with most people when we cannot understand what is being said to us in our own country. Most of us are pretty tolerant however.
We can't really blame the immigrants. It is the government that has made it so that newcomers don't have to learn the language and I don't think that's a good thing. Learning the language as quickly as possible is to the benefit of all and without language skills communication is going to be poor.
It takes a concentrated effort to speak a new language well. One can know the words but not be able to pronounce them properly and that is just as bad as not understanding the words at all.