Game hunter infamous for his trophy kills plunges to his death

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
Trophy hunting aside people need to lay off of hunters in Canada.

Hunters and anglers in Canada provide the majority of cash that goes towards animal protection and habitat protection.

When i hear some hippie from Toronto dressed up in flannel thinking he is a lumberjack demonize hunters i just laugh. Because i know that idiot spends more money at starbucks then on habitat protection.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

Hunters and anglers in Canada provide the majority of cash that goes towards animal protection and habitat protection.

When i hear some hippie from Toronto dressed up in flannel thinking he is a lumberjack demonize hunters i just laugh. Because i know that idiot spends more money at starbucks then on habitat protection.

Hunting and fishing is one Canada's biggest and by far the most sustainable, greenest industry we have.

Kathie Bondar

Kathie Bondar
May 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta

Oh, those poor hunters with their arsenal of guns and bullets. I used to be married to one. Him and his partners would spend the day hunting for pheasants and if they did not get any, on the way home they they would shoot any unfortunate cats and dogs that happened to be nearby

What goes around.. comes around.
Should have happened sooner

You can bet he died Happier than any of the sour indoorsy haters on here.
Happy or not, the mean thing is that he is gone at last

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State

bill barilko

Senate Member
Mar 4, 2009
Vancouver-by-the-Sea
Oh, those poor hunters with their arsenal of guns and bullets. I used to be married to one. Him and his partners would spend the day hunting for pheasants and if they did not get any, on the way home they they would shoot any unfortunate cats and dogs that happened to be nearby
At least he had a sense of humour.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
There are cats and dogs roaming pheasant habitat?

You are full of sh-t crazy woman.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004

Only one thing to say after a comment like that,......... we can only hope that you follow him, sooner than later.

Thanks for proving how much of a useless c*nt you really are.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Should have happened sooner

I disagree profoundly with trophy hunting, but it takes another (much lower) level of humanity to wish death on another human being, who hasn't actually broken any laws!

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
I disagree profoundly with trophy hunting, but it takes another (much lower) level of humanity to wish death on another human being, who hasn't actually broken any laws!

Didn't you just finish singing the praises of this useless old c*nt in ludlow's whine thread?