Not Quite Grasping The Irony

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
So here’s a thing. A leftist anthropology professor named Mark Zajac - noted on the Rate My Professors website for being politically “opinionated” and “often going off on tangents about political topics which have no relation to the course” - discovered the existence of a website that advises parents and alumni of leftist professors whose views and behaviour are somewhat questionable. For instance, educators describing white people as “the face of the oppressor,” or calling conservative students “white supremacists,” or assaulting a student and then blaming their own behaviour on the “cultural legacy of slavery,” or repeatedly using the classroom as a political pulpit.

Unhappy at this discovery, said professor then proceeded to use his classroom, and class time, to indulge in half an hour of factually dubious leftist sermonising. As the student who recorded Dr Zajac noted, “It’s unacceptable this is happening in a class where I’m supposed to be learning about ancient humans and how they painted caves and used tools.”

davidthompson: Not Quite Grasping The Irony

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
If you came back to the next class you are the failure, you could have been spending your time doing something useful. (rather than being the child the teacher never had)

Or what? He'll cry some more?

Sniff sniff

You lefties are so sensitive.
Is that you snorting up his tears?? You really are lonely aren't you???

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
“It’s unacceptable this is happening in a class where I’m supposed to be learning about ancient humans and how they painted caves and used tools.”

If that were a proper neocon classroom, they'd be learning that the world and the human race are about six thousand years old and that the flood wiped out the dinosaurs that used to live around us.

I can see why you're so upset with that libtard leftie, Locutus.