Gender Neutral

davesmom
LMAO! I heard a young man today say that the only way to make people gender neutral would be to spay and neuter everyone.

I'm not sure how gender neutrality is supposed to work but I know a lot of women will be upset if they aren't able to marry a man. And vice versa!

Do you suppose we can look forward to government placing a quota on how many man/woman relationships vs. man/man or woman/woman they will allow?

Cannuck
+1
Shouldn't this be in the fun and joke section?

DaSleeper
Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

That's where you belong!

Tecumsehsbones
+2
#4  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

Nah, it should be in the "Clueless Old People" section.

Curious Cdn
+1
What! SPEAK UP!!

gerryh
Quote: Originally Posted by davesmomView Post

LMAO! I heard a young man today say that the only way to make people gender neutral would be to spay and neuter everyone.

I'm not sure how gender neutrality is supposed to work but I know a lot of women will be upset if they aren't able to marry a man. And vice versa!

Do you suppose we can look forward to government placing a quota on how many man/woman relationships vs. man/man or woman/woman they will allow?

are you for real?

You admit to not knowing what is meant by "gender neutral" and then proceed to write bullshyte and prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are a complete idiot. Not just an idiot, but a complete idiot.

Ludlow
Shet ye festering gob Pudney.