Married teaching assistant, who allegedly had threesome with students while daughters

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Married teaching assistant, who allegedly had threesome with students while daughters slept in same room, rejects plea deal
POSTMEDIA NETWORK
First posted: Friday, November 18, 2016 02:53 PM EST | Updated: Friday, November 18, 2016 03:15 PM EST
A married teacher’s aide who allegedly engaged in a threesome with two underage students has put the kibosh on a plea deal.
Cops say Kyle Damato-Kushel, 46, of Stratford, Conn., carried on her carnal capers as her two young daughters slept in the same Connecticut Marriott Hotel room.
With the plea deal she would have served up to four years behind bars.
According the the Daily Star, Judge Robert Devlin told the woman: “You understand it was for a cap of four years with a right to argue for less?”
Damato-Kushel nodded that she did.
The woman allegedly had sex with one of the boys every night in her home over a two-year span, starting when he was 13, the Daily Star reports.
Court files said: “They always had unprotected sex and the victim said Kyle was pregnant by him once.”
The boy said Damato-Kushel suffered a miscarriage. He eventually spilled the beans to his therapist.
Court papers reveal that the teen would climb through an unlocked window at 4:30 a.m. every day just after Damato-Kushel’s hubby headed to work.
But, eventually, the husband returned to the home and believed it was being burgled when he caught the boy and his wife in bed.
According to cops, Damato-Kushel allegedly picked up the teen and his pal after the student fought with her husband in August 2014.
She had her daughters, seven and 14, in tow and the group headed to the Trumbull Marriott Hotel. Court papers say she had sex with the boys while her daughters slept in the same room.
Damato-Kushel was fired from her job after investigators began to look into a tip she was sexually engaging a student.
She also allegedly tried to bribe her young paramour for $900 and has been charged with witness tampering.
Kyle Damato-Kushel. (Stratford, Conn., police/HO)

Married teaching assistant, who allegedly had threesome with students while daug

Mokkajava

Electoral Member
Nov 14, 2016
Saskatchewan
A lot of your threads are about teachers...and their students... and sexual exploits spaminator.... why are you so obsessed by this topic that you hunt down specific articles and cases just to start a new thread about them. What are you hoping to achieve here??

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
compared to who is blowing up the planet next...
I'd say we could use some "on the lighter side"

we will return you to this weeks episode of planetary suicide in one moment

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
A lot of your threads are about teachers...and their students... and sexual exploits spaminator.... why are you so obsessed by this topic that you hunt down specific articles and cases just to start a new thread about them. What are you hoping to achieve here??
you are wrong on both counts. I have no obsession with this topic nor do I go looking for articles about this topic. I just post what I happen to come across.