Donald Trump's future

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
What will he do after the election? This would be an awesome option. The world needs more great mochi makers.

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
President Donald Trump will have a full plate. And i'm not sure he has the touch for gastronomy.. he eats Pizza with a knife and fork after all.

Remington1

Council Member
Jan 30, 2016
He will returned to his teenage lifestyle and use word like "pu$#sy in locker room and shove his tongue down the throat of unsuspected women! yikes! He probably will probably also grab the aforementioned women body part under skirts as much as possible. Maybe he should have bought Hefner's mansion?

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
He'll do more reality TV while the Trumpites lick their wounds, dream of what might have been, wonder why it went so horribly wrong and curse immigrants and dark people in general

Last edited:

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
You mean after his second term? Probably hit the rubber chicken circuit like all the others.

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
President Donald Trump will have a full plate. And i'm not sure he has the touch for gastronomy.. he eats Pizza with a knife and fork after all.

He's a friggin' groper! You can't tell me he's not into the habit of paying for sex. He'll be visiting brothels whether he wins or not.