Women allegedly had pizza party threesome with teen

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Postmedia Network
First posted: Friday, September 30, 2016 12:24 PM EDT | Updated: Friday, September 30, 2016 12:37 PM EDT
Two women have been arrested after allegedly engaging in a threesome with a 15-year-old boy at a pizza party in Derry Township near Harrisburg, Pa.
The victim told police that he met Tonia M. Simms, 37, and Melissa E. Weaver, 26, through a friend on July 8 and was invited over to Simms’ apartment for some pizza, CBS News Pittsburgh reported.
It was at the party for a group of teens where Simms invited the boy and Weaver upstairs to her bedroom, and she persuaded the teen to engage in a threesome.
“After they were all naked, the child victim said that Melissa looked at him and said, ‘What, you’ve never had a threesome before?'” according to a report written by PA State Trooper John Zalich.
Cops say the pair had sex with each other in front of the boy, then brought him into the act.
Simms and Weaver are both charged with statutory sexual assault, involuntary deviate sexual intercourse, corruption of minors and indecent assault.
Women allegedly had pizza party threesome with teen | World | News | Toronto Sun
must have been some pizza. ;)

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
Men would probably never do a threesome with a fifteen-year-old girl because they'd know damn well it was illegal and so would be more discreet about it. That one woman invited another to participate and the other accepted seems to suggest that even the women themselves didn't even think much of it. Did it even occur to them that it was wrong?

Ungern

Aug 21, 2016
Tournai
He is completely dump this young boy ?
Or the wifes where absolutely vile ?
He couldn't ask some friends to help him ?

A minut,a minut ....

I have seen the picture of the wifes ...
I apologize me ....
I understand the little boy ....

Be strong "men" .

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
Unless he is gay he would be quite happy to service these women. Bragging rights and all.

Are you saying that it is abnormal for a man to not want sex in some instances?

What if one of the women had HIV?

If it had been two men and an fifteen-year-old girl, would you have said the same?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Two cops were slightly injured when it came to decide who was going to get to do the ladies confessions the confessions. The two female officers that were left with that are now pregnant from the victim. Only in America.

Remington1

Council Member
Jan 30, 2016
Breaking news - 2017 Gerry Springer Special. "2 old ugly butches; 2 babies, and 1 - 16-year old boy. Is he the father? Is he sleeping with one of the butches girlfriend? Can he be forced to leave school and get a better job than a paperboy?" Stay tune to HLN, maybe a reality show could be at works here.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Postmedia Network
First posted: Friday, September 30, 2016 12:24 PM EDT | Updated: Friday, September 30, 2016 12:37 PM EDT
Two women have been arrested after allegedly engaging in a threesome with a 15-year-old boy at a pizza party in Derry Township near Harrisburg, Pa.
The victim told police that he met Tonia M. Simms, 37, and Melissa E. Weaver, 26, through a friend on July 8 and was invited over to Simms’ apartment for some pizza, CBS News Pittsburgh reported.
It was at the party for a group of teens where Simms invited the boy and Weaver upstairs to her bedroom, and she persuaded the teen to engage in a threesome.
“After they were all naked, the child victim said that Melissa looked at him and said, ‘What, you’ve never had a threesome before?'” according to a report written by PA State Trooper John Zalich.
Cops say the pair had sex with each other in front of the boy, then brought him into the act.
Simms and Weaver are both charged with statutory sexual assault, involuntary deviate sexual intercourse, corruption of minors and indecent assault.
Women allegedly had pizza party threesome with teen | World | News | Toronto Sun

Has that minor in fact been corrupted or isn't it more correct to say educated, instructed, enlightened, closer to theemylord, he lived through the ordeal, let's be thankfull

A young man grieviously assulted by two yummies.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
and if it was 2 30 something men and a 15 yr. old girl. What would you all be saying then?

Kathie Bondar

Kathie Bondar
May 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Postmedia Network
I think the police is shooting the wrong people on the streets, They should concentrate on some bedrooms instead

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
It's abnormal for a 15 year-old boy.

Really? I'm male, I'm straight, I never had sex with anyone else in my teens, and I did not want to either. So are you saying that I'm abnormal, that that boy was abnormal too if he didn't want it, and therefore 'abnormal' people like us should forego our right to our body and to refuse sex because we're 'abnormal?'

How convenient. So could we flip the argument around? A fifteen year old girl who doesn't want sex is abnormal, therefore she should not enjoy the right to say no. Would we accept that?

What if the boy caught HIV? How would the women compensate him then?

What if one of the women got pregnant and then wanted an abortion? Would he have any say in it?

Actions carry consequences.

Mentally too, we don't know his state of mind. Had he suffered abuse before, he might have feared refusing sex. In some cases, the experience can be traumatic, yes, even for a boy or a man. No, contrary to stereotype, not all men are insatiable sex machines who can't get enough of it.

What absolutely amazes me is that even some men believe that it is not possible for a physically attractive woman to sexually coerce or assault a straight man who doesn't want to have sex with her.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Okay.

Here is the tale.

My very best friend died last July. We were closer than brothers, and had been that way for uncomfortably close to 50 years. I knew him better than anyone on earth, much better, and that includes his two wives.

This may seem unbelieveable, but this was a man blessed with incredible sexual magnetism. Women threw themselves at him. He told me once he had never made a pass at a woman, they all initiated with him......and he usually had two or three going at the same time. All very attractive. As an aside, it was amusing as he approached sixty.....suddenly women no longer treated him like men treat very attractive young women.....and he simply didn't understand why women had suddenly gotten so rude. :)

Anyway, this started when he was 14, and caught the eye of a 30-something married woman...........suddenly he was disappearing from our group regularly for an hour or two without explanation. Many years later he told me she approached him, struck up conversation, invited him in, told him she didn't want to scare him, but wanted to do something for him.........and went to her knees. His first......and it continued for months.

Then he proceeded to have regular after-school tutoring sessions with his Grade Nine English teacher.

In high school, his Grade Ten English teacher.

What is it with English teachers? :)

At 16, a 30-something bartender, he and I hung out at her house constantly.

This along with an absolute line-up of ladies his own age.

I asked him once if he considered himself abused.

He looked at me, shocked, and them burst into laughter. "Privileged, not abused"

Soooooooo, go easy on the torches and pitchforks.

I hope I've gained enough credibility here over the years that you believe this, because it is the absolute truth,