I Finally Got One Of Those Emails

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
My name is Thomas Odem a custodian to an expatriate late ******* ******* a native of your country who died on Uganda building collapse. After countless attempts to locate any of his family members or relatives proved unsuccessful, I am delighted to locate you. In accordance to Uganda Financial policy, my client account valued at $925.000.00 USD remains dormant for a period of time will be reverted to the government in a few weeks because he died intestate, except if a family member comes forward to claim his Estate as the law demands.

I have in my reach the necessary legal documents that will be required to archive a legitimate transfer of the fund to you directly as beneficiary and as soon as we complete this transfer, I am entitled to 10% of the deposit as my professional fee. I will provide you with guideline as a staff of the Ugandan Bank in care of the estate and I require your honesty and understanding to archive this goal through legitimate process. Your telephone number is necessary for further discussions and guidelines if you are willing to assist. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,
Thomas Odem

IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING THIS ELECTRONIC MESSAGE:

This message is intended for the use of the person to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and protected from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, your use of this message for any purpose is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please delete the mage and notify the sender so that we may correct our records.

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
Thing is I don't know anyone by the name he sent but I guess that's part of the scam. They just fish for people who see the money and , of course after you send him your bank account to deposit that money, you will be good to go.

Now I have to decide on who I dislike the most and send him their phone number.....

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Fonejacker (aka British voice artist, comedian and actor Kayvan Novak) as Nigerian George Agdgdgwngo - "Wire you the monies"