Conervative voters are low information racists

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
Another new study has been released that confirms what previous studies had found – that conservative voters are likely to have much lower IQs than their Progressive counterparts, and they are also much more likely to hold racists attitudes.

It must be true, I read it on the internet.

Another Study Confirms That Conservatives Are Just Low Information Racists - The Ring of Fire Network

I have no doubt that there is truth to it, but there are always exceptions.

Many of my views are conservative, yet I'm a world federalist who believes in world citizenship, so hardly a racist.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Your tone and ability to effectively mimic his unwarranted aggravation.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
trouble is, at the top of the IQ chain
at least according to the georgia guide stones,
we have the eracists

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
The leftys are the worst kind of stupid....they think they know what's best for everybody but are too stupid to realize they are wrong.

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
After some looking at the source for this article, not the report because it doesn't give a link or reference or say who did the study or where it might be found, it would seem this group is more than a little biased. In fact from a few minutes n their website it would seem these guys look to the right in order to see the radical left.

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Actually, most of the conservatives I know are kind, companionate, and even more than any liberal I know, have common sense. They consider the consequence of any action taken.

Liberals on the other hand, tend to rush into things without considering consequences and when things go wrong, blame someone else.

That's been my experience.

JMHO

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Conservatives in Canada are the smartest you can find, as long as you are close to a city.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Both sides have good and bad
IMHO
better off to be centrist

all bad is where the fun is