After Getting His Bike Stolen, Victim Gets Revenge With This Simple Device

bill barilko

Senate Member
Mar 4, 2009
Vancouver-by-the-Sea
There was no 'revenge' of any type.

And in most cases bikes are stripped for parts/parts are interchanged and in a few hours Old Reliable is Unrecognisable- IOW that little GPS device would have been discovered or discarded or smashed with a hammer.

The Best deterrent is a heavy U-Lock if not two heavy U-Locks.

Of course I'm the only person here who knows this since I'm the only poster here who actually rides.

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
Also, this is an ad so this could have been staged, Just sayin'.
Good thing though. Devices like this are in heavy use in high value trucking.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
The guy acts like it was perfectly cool he got his bike stolen. No biggy, just want my bike back, I'm not racist or anything, feel free to steal it again anytime.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
geez
I not only lock my bike(s) up to imovable objects, I look the rims too
prevention is nine tenths of the law

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars

And in most cases bikes are stripped for parts/parts are interchanged and in a few hours Old Reliable is Unrecognisable- IOW that little GPS device would have been discovered or discarded or smashed with a hammer.

Of course I'm the only person here who knows this since I'm the only poster here who actually rides.
Do you pull a wagon behing you to collect cans from dumpsters , I mean when your not managing a band or doing something else really important?

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island

That's because everyone else graduated to real bikes. With engines.