Two ways of displaying the interpretation

which of the two ways is easier for the reader to understand?

• [url]www.quran-ayat.com/try1.htm[/url]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
I am now about to display the interpretation of the Quran on the web.
There are two ways: either I may put it in tablet form, so the meaning in concentrated form is written on the left side of the table and the more explanation on the right side, as in the www.quran-ayat.com/try1.htm

Or to put in successive writing as in the www.quran-ayat.com/try2.htm

So which of the two ways you think it is easier for the reader to understand:
1-www.quran-ayat.com/try1.htm
2-www.quran-ayat.com/try2.htm

And for those who like to hear the recital of this blessed soora of the Quran: it is here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjgLcRnMu7I

Last edited:

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
This does not necessarily mean that anyone believe or not; but only to show which one of the two ways lets the reader understand better about the interpretation.

ِ=======================================================
This also is the reciting of the same soora 26 by another reciter:

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Get out of Palestine and Muslim countries and go back to your countries from where you came, before the prophecy will inflict you; although it is inevitable.
http://quran-ayat.com/conflicts/english3.htm#the_saying_of_Imam_Ali

Unless may be if Zionists treat Palestinians with justice and give them their rights.
===================================================

Anyhow, even if no Jew, no Christian, no Muslim, no atheist does vote ... I surely know the best way to display it, and certainly God is my Patron.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
Put it up however you want. Few will read it. The Qur an is the National Enquirer of Satanic folklore.

Lies My Father Told Me
Lies, Lies, Damned Lies and Statistics
A Satanic Bible (Forward by Anton LaVey)

When you see the bright flash in the sky, remember to stand up and greet Mohammad.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Put it up however you want. Few will read it. The Qur an is the National Enquirer of Satanic folklore.

Lies My Father Told Me
Lies, Lies, Damned Lies and Statistics
A Satanic Bible (Forward by Anton LaVey)

When you see the bright flash in the sky, remember to stand up and greet Mohammad.

Rubbish...funny in fact.
Why do you say such words?
If you were truthful, why did you come to this thread?
And if you are a liar, why do you insist on your lies?

Let others read, and everyone has mind and judgment; everyone can discern the truth for himself without your confusing.
======================================================

The situation of all of you is very interesting indeed.

It is a miracle: so all of you ignore and do not respond with your different belongings and in spite of your various sects and parties.

Conclusion: all of you follow the falsehood; the Quran interpretation here contradicts your programs; and therefore, all of you do not agree about it.
All of you follow your desires and falsehood.

You are not loyal to God; your loyalty is to those other than God: your loyalty is not to the truth: but to your parties and traditions.

What Elia or Elijah said: "I only am left inviting people to God alone; while those inviting to the falsehood are so many."
Then he captured the priests (more than 300) of the idol Baal and slaughtered them by the side of the river.

Last edited:

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Get out of Palestine and Muslim countries and go back to your countries from where you came, before the prophecy will inflict you; although it is inevitable.
http://quran-ayat.com/conflicts/english3.htm#the_saying_of_Imam_Ali

Unless may be if Zionists treat Palestinians with justice and give them their rights.
===================================================

Anyhow, even if no Jew, no Christian, no Muslim, no atheist does vote ... I surely know the best way to display it, and certainly God is my Patron.

Maybe if Palestinians left the Israeli's alone, they'd actually benefit from it. Destroying oneself from the inside seems rather silly to me but hey, it's your life. Palestinians have been given MULTIPLE opportunities to settle with Israel but have refused each and every time so who's fault is it that they're in the situation they find themselves in???

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Your words seem to you logical and reasonable, or non-sense? Where is your logic and science?
So you don't blame the criminal, but blame the victim?

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Your words seem to you logical and reasonable, or non-sense? Where is your logic and science?
So you don't blame the criminal, but blame the victim?

You're actually going to talk about science when you believe that there is intelligent life on the other planets in our solar system because Hillbilly told you so.

Da faq is wrong with you boy?

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
There is intelligent life on the other planets; wherever water exists, life does also exist.
The planets are similar to each other in many respects and their origin is the same; their constituents are similar to each other's constituents.
Al-Hilly did not lie; he told the logical thing which will prove true practically.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Palestine is the criminal. Just like all the terrorist nations that feed it.

The life of the lies is very short - a parable.

Until when you will keep cheating yourself and others?

The conflict started when the Zionists came to Palestine in the thirties and forties of the twentieth century, and this was to the disadvantage of the Palestinian people.

Even it was a violation of the Balfour declaration which stated: it should not be to the disadvantage of the Palestinian people.

http://www.quran-ayat.com/conflicts/english3.htm#Balfour_Declaration_November_2_1917_

Balfour’s Declaration—November, 2, 1917
“His Majesty’s Government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non- Jewish communities in Palestine, or rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country.”

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
The Pals are just a bunch of useless scummy Muslims.

It's a good thing the Jewish people settled there and provided some civility and prosperity to the region. Hopefully over time those useless Pals will something else besides screw^ng and killing all the time.

^^learn^^

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
The Pals are just a bunch of useless scummy Muslims.

It's a good thing the Jewish people settled there and provided some civility and prosperity to the region. Hopefully over time those useless Pals will something else besides screw^ng and killing all the time.

^^learn^^

Of course, I am learning from you. Of course.
So you are civil and Palest are not so away with them, and you come and settle.
Yes, I learn. Obedience to you the one with small head and large beak.

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
The Pals should be wiped off the face of the earth, the world would be a better and more peaceful place without any Pals around.

I think Palistine should be totally invaded and the scum inside distributed amongst other countries after they have been deprogrammed.

Oh btw, I'm very proud of my Beak !!

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
There is intelligent life on the other planets; wherever water exists, life does also exist.
The planets are similar to each other in many respects and their origin is the same; their constituents are similar to each other's constituents.
Al-Hilly did not lie; he told the logical thing which will prove true practically.
fukk al hilly billy he don't know shyt. :).

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
The Pals should be wiped off the face of the earth, the world would be a better and more peaceful place without any Pals around.

I think Palistine should be totally invaded and the scum inside distributed amongst other countries after they have been deprogrammed.

Oh btw, I'm very proud of my Beak !!

I am certain that you think and believe in this way; but others who read this should be convinced that what I told them is true about the evil of the Zionists.

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
I am certain that you think and believe in this way; but others who read this should be convinced that what I told them is true about the evil of the Zionists.

Nobody believes anything you say because you are a Muslim and Muslims have no credibility in the whole world because they have shown how stupid they are.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Nobody believes anything you say because you are a Muslim and Muslims have no credibility in the whole world because they have shown how stupid they are.

I see you are so haughty in addition to your idiocy, you with the small head and large beak and minute brain.