#TwoMenKissing: Shadi Petosky posts pictures to defy the haters

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
#TwoMenKissing: Shadi Petosky posts pictures to defy the haters

Hollywood producer Shadi Petosky posted images of #twomenkissing on Twitter after hearing about the mass shooting in Florida to make a point but insists it is not brave — it's duty.

#TwoMenKissing: Shadi Petosky posts pictures to defy the haters - British Columbia - CBC News

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Disgusting pictures. Too much gay kissing and gayness on TV nowadays. It should be stopped.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Will he really defy the Islamists and post the Mohammed cartoons....nope.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Come on Blackloaf you know you've been wanting to swap spit with Richard Keil from the 007 movies for the longest time.:).

It's digusting. We're bombarded with homosexuality everywhere you look nowadays. Most love stories in our TV soaps now, such as Coronation Street, Emmerdale and EastEnders, are queer love stories. You very rarely see normal, healthy heterosexual relationship going on. Back in 1995, the first ever gay kissing scene occurred on British TV when two women snogged each other on the now defunct soap Brookside. People were outraged by it at the time and wrote letters to complain about it. My mother complained about all the gayness we're bombarded with on TV the other day. She pointed out that the number of gays now inhabiting one street (Coronation Street), one little Yorkshire village (Emmerdale) or one little Albert Square (EastEnders) just has no basis in real life at all. We're just bombarded day in, day out by homosexuality on our screens and the British people haven't been asked whether they want it or not. Seeing two men or women kissing each other is disgusting and makes me feel rather queesy. It puts me off my food.

Last edited:

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
I don't like pictures or videos of heterosexual kissing. I'd much rather see horses running through water.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
I can see how this is going to play out now and the fear mongerers (and possibly gun enthusiasts) are not going to like it :lol:

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
It's digusting. We're bombarded with homosexuality everywhere you look nowadays. Most love stories in our TV soaps now, such as Coronation Street, Emmerdale and EastEnders, are queer love stories. You very rarely see normal, healthy heterosexual relationship going on. Back in 1995, the first ever gay kissing scene occurred on British TV when two women snogged each other on the now defunct soap Brookside. People were outraged by it at the time and wrote letters to complain about it. My mother complained about all the gayness we're bombarded with on TV the other day. She pointed out that the number of gays now inhabiting one street (Coronation Street), one little Yorkshire village (Emmerdale) or one little Albert Square (EastEnders) just has no basis in real life at all. We're just bombarded day in, day out by homosexuality on our screens and the British people haven't been asked whether they want it or not. Seeing two men or women kissing each other is disgusting and makes me feel rather queesy. It puts me off my food.

Poor muffin.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I can see how this is going to play out now and the fear mongerers (and possibly gun enthusiasts) are not going to like it :lol:
See, that's the problem with y'all gun-banners. You don't think strategically or politically. You don't really want to ban guns, you just want to feel morally superior.

If you really wanted to ban guns, you'd recognize an opportunity here, and start pushing to forbid Muslims and people with Arab names from owning guns. Get the Klan on your side. Then ban black gun ownership. Then Hispanic. Then gay. Then misdemeanants (felons are already banned). Then anybody who uses drugs. Then anybody who drinks.

As the Trumpkins and Fox watchers feel all righteous with banning gun ownership by anybody but good ol' boys, you'll slowly get them used to guns being banned for larger and larger sectors of society. Just pick an atrocity, and ban guns for whatever group the perp belongs to, or you can claim he belongs to. When only straight white Christian non-drinking men who don't beat their wives have guns, you'll have a majority of gun-banned voters, and you can close the circle.

Take 20 years, give or take five.