The Greatest

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
The Greatest has left us. RIP, you will be missed.

And if you don't know who "The Greatest" was, then don't bother posting in the thread.

skookumchuck

Council Member
Jan 19, 2012
Van Isle
Oh, you mean the guy that became a Muslim as soon as he was drafted? Odd, he tried to tell us that his religion forbade him fighting, does not seem to bother the other muzzies hmmmm.
He would not shoulder a rifle for his country but he would beat someones brains out in a heartbeat for money. Good on the dead azzhole.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
The Greatest has left us. RIP, you will be missed. And if you don't know who "The Greatest" was, then don't bother posting in the thread.
RIP-A True Hero to Millions Worldwide
for a second I though William katt had died. ;)

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Re: Boxing legend Muhammad Ali dies at 74

Unique individual.

The Muhammed Ali Parkinson Center is a large wing of Saint Joseph Hospital in Phoenix. Named after a man who faced a number of battles. His greatest being his long battle with this disease. Along with Michael J. Fox and others the awareness he brought to this debilitating disease enhances research that may some day provide answers that are not yet known. If you're ever in uptown Phoenix and drive down Thomas Road around 3rd Street you'll see his name in big letters. I think he would be more proud of this Memorial than all his other accomplishments combined. Rest in peace Sir.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
It shows how dangerous sports lke boxing are. His " Dementia pugilistica" Parkinson's was as cruel as Altzheimer's.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Oh, you mean the guy that became a Muslim as soon as he was drafted? Odd, he tried to tell us that his religion forbade him fighting, does not seem to bother the other muzzies hmmmm.
He would not shoulder a rifle for his country but he would beat someones brains out in a heartbeat for money. Good on the dead azzhole.
The Amish and the Quakers, among others, don't fight. Other Christians not only fight, they torture, murder, and rape little boys.

As to your second point, I really can't help you if you can't grasp the difference between a boxing match and war. Maybe intensive cognitive therapy and special ed program. . .