A letter to Stephen Hawking

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
I want to send this message to Stephen Howking, but I don't know how it may reach him, so I put it here and if anyone knows his email or web contact with him, it will be good:

"Stephen Hawking, people admire your perseverance and patience in spite of your difficult circumstances, but neither those who admire you or others will avail you anything against God Most Gracious.
Man will inevitably die sooner or later, and will go to the Next Life, so if he is lucky:

>> man should believe in God as One Eternal God without associate or equal or son or daughters,
>> and believe in the Next Life
>> and believe in the Quran revealed to Mohammed, in addition to the Torah of Moses and the Gospel of Jesus
>> and work the righteous work: help the poor and the weak for God's sake alone without any other patron.

So Hawking, believe and be lucky in the Next Life, or else you will lose both the Next Life prosperity in addition to the life of this World.

A great reward from God will be for you in heaven or the paradise according to your belief + your perseverance and patience.

And this is our site where the books of the interpreter of the Quran and the Bible Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly (died in 1991), the inspired apostle of the Christ are cited:
www.quran-ayat.com

Google search <quran-ayat Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly introduction to the interpretation of the Quran>
see there also <quran-ayat Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly The Universe and the Quran> "

Last edited:

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
In other words Hawking, shut your intellect down completely, turn the clock back two thousand years and convert to Islam.

oh, and stop bathing ....

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
What has Islam done for science and culture over the last 1000 years?

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I want to send this message to Stephen Howking, but I don't know how it may reach him, so I put it here and if anyone knows his email or web contact with him, it will be good:
"

I'm meeting him for lunch and I will show him this... thanks

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
The three Zionists above, who out of their extreme hatred of the Islam and Muslims, couldn't shut up, because the letter is not directed to them, but they couldn't withstand as if there is hot pepper in their rears. :laughing6:

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
The fourth has just bounced. :laughing6:

I have made some links connecting to the Facebook.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
The three Zionists above, who out of their extreme hatred of the Islam and Muslims, couldn't shut up, because the letter is not directed to them, but they couldn't withstand as if there is hot pepper in their rears. :laughing6:
Then why did you post the letter? If you didn't want the reaction, you shouldn't have posted it. The term is called "baiting". You post something you know damn well is going to be inflammatory or provocative and then act all sanctimonious when you get the exact reaction you were looking for. It's a VERY common tactic among Muslims, although they certainly aren't the only ones who engage in it.
And the fact that you refer to anyone who doesn't buy into your stone age fairy tales as a "Zionist" only displays your inherent bigotry and superiority complex.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Now come the wise of Rome with fluent language? or is it bad language? Alright then go and dive in your pool.
In spite of your nose, I will tell him and every other one, and the matter will be his responsibility, as has it been your responsibility.
I think you may not be of these Zionists, but surely their cousin :laughing6:

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Allah Himself will blow His enemy.
By the way: what are you chatting while jerking: the Satan song?

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
You do realize Dr. Hawking has probably never been to this site, right?

It'll take 25 minutes for him just to write the small sentence on his screen for his helper to then copy it onto this forum. It'll take him a whole day to write several paragraphs in a post on here.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
What has Islam done for science and culture over the last 1000 years?
Come back when you have read them all.

Subcategories

This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
A

C

G

M

P

S

T

W

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Now come the wise of Rome with fluent language? or is it bad language? Alright then go and dive in your pool.
In spite of your nose, I will tell him and every other one, and the matter will be his responsibility, as has it been your responsibility.
I think you may not be of these Zionists, but surely their cousin :laughing6:
It's not my responsibility to spread stone age fairy tales around, nor Hawking's. We'll leave that to the brain-dead slugs incapable of free, independent thought.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Go for the 72 virgins, selfie. Only way you're ever gonna get any.

72 virgins: my happiness :D

From where you get such figure? May be more: in heaven, my deligtness why should I refuse?
I hope more and more prosperity from my Lord.

Disbelievers .. I think they have no time for happiness in Hell; will the female unbeliever have anyone: a devil may be to insult and torture her? :|

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location

Since you asked for people to forward it to Hawking, then it was actually directed at everyone.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Here you can e-mail it yourself as you might get some sort of reply.
E-mail: Prof.Hawking@damtp

I was about to say thank you :smile:
But anyhow thank you for such email.
Certainly he has some people around him to tell him many things, and support him; this is a virtue of Christians.

Since you asked for people to forward it to Hawking, then it was actually directed at everyone.

He said it.
This was a song: He said it, Saddam Hussein. :lol:

Come back when you have read them all.

Subcategories

This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
A

C

G

M

P

S

T

W

And I add to you, MHz, that Hawking himself knows many Arabic names are still outstanding in Astronomy.