Stephen Hawking Has An Important Message About Donald Trump

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Stephen Hawking Has An Important Message About Donald Trump

Stephen Hawking is probably one of the most intelligent figures alive today. His formidable body of scientific work has helped humanity understand some of the biggest mysteries about the universe as we know it. With popular books like A Brief History of Time, The Grand Design, and The Universe in a Nutshell, the world-renowned physicist has single-handedly become synonymous with the word “genius” not just in the world of science, but in popular culture as well.

And yet, even he cannot fathom what it is that has made Donald Trump the presumptive nominee for the Republican Party in the 2016 presidential elections. The British physicist appeared on ITV on Monday morning, claiming that Trump “is a demagogue who seems to appeal to the lowest common denominator.” Apparently he doesn’t understand much of the Republican Party’s voter base at the moment.

Hawking is not necessarily shy when it comes to politics. In fact, he is an outspoken critic of neoliberal capitalism, often aligning himself with the political left when speaking on social, economic, or political matters.

Last year, when asked in a Reddit Q & A session about the possibly apocalyptic future surrounding the increased robotic automation of the global workforce, Hawking insisted that it wasn’t automation itself that would lead to an economic disaster for workers, but unfettered capitalism that allows the greedy class of machine owners to siphon their wealth at the expense of the immense majority of the world’s population, who would otherwise benefit from automation if the world’s wealth was redistributed appropriately. He stated specifically:

‘If machines produce everything we need, the outcome will depend on how things are distributed. Everyone can enjoy a life of luxurious leisure if the machine-produced wealth is shared, or most people can end up miserably poor if the machine-owners successfully lobby against wealth redistribution. So far, the trend seems to be toward the second option, with technology driving ever-increasing inequality.’

Read in full on: Stephen Hawking Wants The World To Hear His Message About Donald Trump

LOL Love that, Trump “is a demagogue who seems to appeal to the lowest common denominator.” Yup, that's Eagle.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
No body heard him say that, nobody saw him write that, nobodys seen anything of Hawking for decades. He has the story about the universe all fukked up as well.

He's pretty much a black hole.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
He's a sick weirdo who's wife beat him up.

I don't know if he's even been concious for the last thrity -five years, nobody does, however, I think I see disability in his thinking, and he does have a history of disability, he may not be in full control of his mind. Could anyone be blamed for thinking thiers connection mind to body body to mind eh?

There's a hole in the universe dear liza dear liza

He stated specifically:
‘If machines produce everything we need, the outcome will depend on how things are distributed. Everyone can enjoy a life of luxurious leisure if the machine-produced wealth is shared, or most people can end up miserably poor if the machine-owners successfully lobby against wealth redistribution. So far, the trend seems to be toward the second option, with technology driving ever-increasing inequality.’

His own words we are told. His reported words are those of a materialist, A life of luxurious leisure? You work or you die, that is the law. The wealth is shared by the sun and no thing else. Turn into the light and get some or rebel and seek shadows and gadgets and spells.hahahahaha

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Explain what Hawking has done that improves your life on a daily basis please.

I don't suppose he's done a hell of a lot to improve mine either, but even so would that be a valid reason to denigrate him? I'd guess pound for pound of working muscle, he's probably accomplished more than most of the world!

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
He has more brains and class in his baby finger than you have in your whole body.

So you follow all of his lectures then?

I don't suppose he's done a hell of a lot to improve mine either, but even so would that be a valid reason to denigrate him? I'd guess pound for pound of working muscle, he's probably accomplished more than most of the world!

Like like what?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
No but I do find some of his statements interesting, the man, even in his current state is very sharp. He is not letting his disability get in his way, what a fighter.

Stephen Hawking wants to send tiny space probes to the stars - CNN.com

I wonder if those denigrating him have even an inkling what a totally debilitating disease A.L.S. is! A few members of my father's side of the family have succumbed to it. Most victims are dead in two or three years............Hawking has endured for over 50.

http://www.alsa.org/about-als/what-is-als.html

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Hawkins is Suzooki x two times, at least, they wheel him out he makes a rediculous prediction about the state of things and we are expected to go to our knees, where,s the beef. So far we have to face being sucked into the black hole, I want to retire, fuk them black holes, hawkins is as he appears, impaired, have mercy lord

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
I wonder if those denigrating him have even an inkling what a totally debilitating disease A.L.S. is! A few members of my father's side of the family have succumbed to it. Most victims are dead in two or three years............Hawking has endured for over 50.

http://www.alsa.org/about-als/what-is-als.html

Yes but none of them had a stranglehold on physics did they?