Suicidal Suspect Opens Fire On Cops

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Orange County, CA - On April 27, 2016 deputies from the Orange County Sheriffs Department responded to a call of a suicidal man with a gun in the garage of his home. Upon arrival and without provocation, the three responding deputies were shot at with an automatic rifle by the suicidal suspect.

The deputies were unable to return fire due to poor sight lines and concern that they couldn't see who else may have been inside the garage.

After firing dozens of rounds, the suspect came out, dropped his weapon and was taken into custody. No one was injured.

The deputies involved showed incredible restraint and exercised their training to take cover, not blindly shoot at the suspect while he was firing at them, and to respond safely and swiftly when the suspect surrendered.

action begins around 1:40.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Certainly the thinking public knows its police officers are for the most part doing thier jobs.

Just a few days ago I was stopped by the law and advised that my right brake bulb was burnt out, I did not resist, everything was cool.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Somebody should write a book for the would be terrorist only put 'suicide self' as #1 and attack as #2 or #3 under 'in your dreams'.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007