Donald Trump’s longtime butler says President Obama should be 'hung', 'shot as an ene

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Donald Trump’s longtime butler says President Obama should be 'hung', 'shot as an enemy agent'; reinforces ‘birther’ myth

www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9Ol2WH_i_s

The U.S. is home to a man even more offensive than Donald Trump — his longtime butler.

Anthony Senecal, 84, has declared in a series of unhinged and racist online posts that President Obama “should be taken out by our military” or “hung for treason.”

“To all my friends on FB, just a short note to you on our pus headed ‘president,’” The Donald’s longtime loyal servant wrote on Facebook Wednesday.

"This character who I refer to as zero (0) should have been taken out by our military and shot as an enemy agent in his first term !!!!!”

That disturbing missive was just the tip of the iceberg for the Florida-based Senecal, who has made a career out of tending to Trump’s every whim.

“[W]ith the last breath I draw I will help rid this America of the scum infested in its government — and if that means dragging that ball less d--khead from the white mosque and hanging his scrawny *** from the portico — count me in !!!!!” Senecal posted in May 2015.

A month earlier, the grammatically-challenged, hate-spewing servant was at it again.

“Looks like that sleezey (sic) bastard zero (O) is trying to out maneuver Congress again,” Senecal wrote. “If the truth be known this prick needs to be hung for treason!!!”

Senecal better watch his silver tongue. The U.S. Secret Service is investigating the matter, a spokesperson said.

Still, Senecal was unapologetic when reached Friday by Mother Jones magazine, which first reported his screeds. “I wrote that. I believe that,” he said.

Senecal worked as Trump’s personal butler until 2009 — but now holds the title of in-house historian at Trump’s lavish estate in Mar-a-Lago.

A spokeswoman for the Trump campaign initially said only — "This individual has not worked at Mar-a-Lago for many years."

After word broke of the Secret Service’s interest, a Trump spokesman took a far tougher stance. “Tony Senecal has not worked at Mar-a-Lago for years, but nevertheless we totally and completely disavow the horrible statements made by him regarding the President,” the spokesman said.

From the outside, Senecal appears to exude refinement. The impeccably-dressed octogenarian regularly rubs shoulders with Trump’s 1-percenter pals. But the man who holds intimate knowledge of The Donald’s sleeping patterns and how he prefers his steaks has no filter when it comes to denigrating the President.

"If ALLAH HAD AN ***---E,” Senecal wrote last August under a photo of Obama, “IT WOULD LOOK LIKE THIS."

Last June, he referred to Obama as an "unfeeling sack of camel feces."

“I cannot stand the bastard,” Senecal wrote in a separate post.

“I don’t believe he’s an American citizen. I think he’s a fraudulent piece of crap that was brought in by the Democrats.”

Senecal took a two-year break from the Trump estate in 1990 to become the mayor of a West Virginia town.

Not surprisingly, he also holds contempt for Hillary Clinton: “Stop the LYING B---H OF BENGHAZI NOW---killery clinton!!!! She should be in prison awaiting hanging !!!!!”

But the vast majority of his vitriol is directed towards Obama. And Senecal doesn’t shy away from displaying his racism.

Senecal has regularly published images of the Confederate flag on his Facebook page.

Once the President leaves office, Senecal wrote last June, "only a FEW Negroes and (White House spokesman) josh earnest will even remember him."

source: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...tler-president-obama-killed-article-1.2635075

Yup a typical Trump supporter..

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Moochelle thought BHO was hung, too, but his dick took after the white side of the family.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015

Donald Trump’s longtime butler says President Obama should be 'hung', 'shot as an enemy agent'; reinforces ‘birther’ myth

What else do you do with an uppity Naygra?

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com