and over at Weakling University...

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007

UConn again bringing in therapy dogs for finals week

STORRS >> The University of Connecticut is providing its students with therapy dogs to help relieve the stress of final exams.

The dogs will be available for petting at the school’s Homer Babbidge Library from Monday afternoon through Friday afternoon.

The program, named “Paws to Relax,” began in the spring of 2010, when a library staff member suggested that puppies might help students cope with stress during finals week.

Registered therapy dogs from multiple organizations including Cold Noses, Warm Hearts; Allen’s Angels; and Tails of Joy are taking part in the program.

The school says it is keeping the dogs in a space that won’t impact students with allergies who may also need to use the library.

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
The University of Connecticut is providing its students with therapy dogs to help relieve the stress of final exams.

My college did this last year and this year too.... I got a GPA that was 3.5 (i know not great) but i went to pet the dogs anyways because they're dogs. I didn;t nned the stress relief like some others did from petting the dogs.

I got all drunk at the student pub and went to pet the dogs, i was like "Whose a good dog, gootchie gootchie goo".. All the dogs in the room flocked to me and the old ladies running the show asked me to leave. :lol: Im serious it was awesome.....But in all honesty i love animals

Compassion for animals is not a sign of weakness, if anything its a strength!!!!

Last edited:

Frankiedoodle

Electoral Member
Aug 21, 2015
Saskatchewan
I have no idea what the situation at the university of Connecticut (other than their basketball team) but I wonder what it is going to be like when they get out into the real world.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
My college did this last year and this year too.... I got a GPA that was 3.5 (i know not great) but i went to pet the dogs anyways because they're dogs. I didn;t nned the stress relief like some others did from petting the dogs.

I got all drunk at the student pub and went to pet the dogs, i was like "Whose a good dog, gootchie gootchie goo".. All the dogs in the room flocked to me and the old ladies running the show asked me to leave. :lol: Im serious it was awesome.....But in all honesty i love animals

Compassion for animals is not a sign of weakness, if anything its a strength!!!!

Such disregard for your rights of expression as a blatant drunk. There should be outrage!

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
Such disregard for your rights of expression as a blatant drunk. There should be outrage!

when i burped all the dogs tried licking my face :lol:

They say dogs are a good judge of character while at the same time when your drunk, you act like your true self.... Maybe the dogs liked me more than the old people running the show o_O

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
Yeah, I don't understand why a university would do anything to help their students. The whole point is to torture the fk out of them, and hang them out to dry. What a weak bunch of pussies. Wouldn't have survived what I did at university, that's for sure.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Good grief. What next, therapy dogs in the workplace for all the snowflakes who ended up with the stressful jobs they went to university for?
Newsflash: University isn't your mommy's womb! It's not supposed to be easy and stress-free.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
Newsflash: University isn't your mommy's womb! It's not supposed to be easy and stress-free.

Your inconsiderate and unthinking micro-aggressiveness has triggered more hurt on my little feelers.

A therapy dog won't be enough this time around, maybe a therapy hooker and cocaine might (maybe) help a bit.... I'll probably need ongoing sessions to make it all go away now

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia

STORRS >> The University of Connecticut is providing its students with therapy dogs to help relieve the stress of final exams.

The dogs will be available for petting at the school’s Homer Babbidge Library from Monday afternoon through Friday afternoon.

The program, named “Paws to Relax,” began in the spring of 2010, when a library staff member suggested that puppies might help students cope with stress during finals week.

Registered therapy dogs from multiple organizations including Cold Noses, Warm Hearts; Allen’s Angels; and Tails of Joy are taking part in the program.

The school says it is keeping the dogs in a space that won’t impact students with allergies who may also need to use the library.

Tomorrows world leaders.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Your inconsiderate and unthinking micro-aggressiveness has triggered more hurt on my little feelers.

A therapy dog won't be enough this time around, maybe a therapy hooker and cocaine might (maybe) help a bit.... I'll probably need ongoing sessions to make it all go away now

:lol::lol::lol:

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
these millenials and cuck gallery supporters are gonna soil themselves when something big and serious happens down the road (and it will of course) and they realize they're supposed to be 'in charge'.

mel lastman calling in the army to shovel his driveway won't even compare to how these pussies are gonna react. let's just hope there will be some big brave alpha, hairy ape-men around to protect them and their entitlements.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek

The more I read of this sort of crap, the more I wonder how us old folks ever made as far as we have without it and had few if any problems while doing so.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
these millenials and cuck gallery supporters are gonna soil themselves when something big and serious happens down the road (and it will of course) and they realize they're supposed to be 'in charge'.

mel lastman calling in the army to shovel his driveway won't even compare to how these pussies are gonna react. let's just hope there will be some big brave alpha, hairy ape-men around to protect them and their entitlements.[/QUOTE
Yer perspective if Tronocentric, you should broaden you perspective, maybe a week at my camp, this summer at the latest before you deve,lope serious problems

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007

mel lastman calling in the army to shovel his driveway won't even compare to how these pussies are gonna react. let's just hope there will be some big brave alpha, hairy ape-men around to protect them and their entitlements.[/QUOTE
Yer perspective if Tronocentric, you should broaden you perspective, maybe a week at my camp, this summer at the latest before you deve,lope serious problems

bro, do you even quote?

and my problems are deeper than 'serious'.

but hey, where's camp beaver anyway?

I'm not a complete les stroud-man but can hold my own in the bush for a bit. if things get dicey I'll eat you while you're still fresh.

don't worry, I won't halal you.

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Wow! I'm speechless. What do these young people expect is going to happen when they've graduated and are out job-hunting or when they do start working - a "stress free" environment? Ha! Are they in for a rude awakening!

But then again, if these guys make it to the top, I'm sure they'll be "accommodations" made and it'll end up costing consumers an arm and a leg, (plus additional stress) to ensure that these guys have all the luxuries they need to get the job done. Like my goodness, I'm too stressed to work so I need time off at full pay so I can go to Cancun/Hawaii/Caribbean to relax for a couple of months.

sigh....