Here’s How Many People Have Fatally Overdosed On Marijuana

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
In 2015, the rate of absolutely zero deaths from a marijuana overdose remained steady from the year before, according to figures released in December by the Centers for Disease Control. But while Americans aren’t dying as a result of marijuana overdoses, the same can’t be said for a range of other substances, both legal and illicit.

Here's How Many People Have Fatally Overdosed On Marijuana

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Last edited:

Nick Danger

Council Member
Jul 21, 2013
Penticton, BC
That's hugely misleading Cliffy. While marijauna in itself is not toxic enough to cause death from overdose, there are plenty of instances where people under the influence of marijuana have died or been injured due to the effects of the drug. Google "marijuana related death and injury" for a clearer picture of the hazards involved in marijuana use.

If someone gets drunk and dies in a car accident is it a death due to alcohol overdose?

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
The stuff is leathal, that half ounce in your bread box can leap onto your throat in seconds and force you to roll another joint . It is without doubt the most dangerous substance, it must be eradicated as soon as possible the smokers are the carriers them first, dear god please save me from its ravages, I can't endure much longer, help me.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
That's hugely misleading Cliffy. While marijauna in itself is not toxic enough to cause death from overdose, there are plenty of instances where people under the influence of marijuana have died or been injured due to the effects of the drug. Google "marijuana related death and injury" for a clearer picture of the hazards involved in marijuana use.

If someone gets drunk and dies in a car accident is it a death due to alcohol overdose?

haha I googled it and umm...well...
Marijuana Related Deaths | MMYV
hempatitis?, gangGREEN?, spliffilus?

geez next it will be toelio, kneesls and smallcox

and PS: I did lose a friend back in high school who chugged a 40 of lemon gin, and then curled up in the corner and never uncurled...
sobering...

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006

Marijauna is not strong enough to kill you, you need a high elevation indica for that. Mexican ditch weed never killed anything. Cannibis however is different. If you don't smoke you cant think right, smoke will set you free.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
The stuff is leathal, that half ounce in your bread box can leap onto your throat in seconds and force you to roll another joint . It is without doubt the most dangerous substance, it must be eradicated as soon as possible the smokers are the carriers them first, dear god please save me from its ravages, I can't endure much longer, help me.

what's worse?
weed and no bread or bread and no weed?

remember gramma's advice to teenagers:
smoke FIRST then drink....

Nick Danger

Council Member
Jul 21, 2013
Penticton, BC
Don't get me wrong, I'm not particularly against pot, it's safer than booze by a long shot, but anyone who tries to tell you that it's harmless is either misinformed or lying.

https://www.rt.com/usa/316148-marijuana-related-deaths-injuries-study/

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Grandma was right. The smoke makes your eyes water and you falter for a second and then recover and then the sky is parted and the sign revealed, yield, you've all seen it, meld is what it really says. For instance the common sign"stop" really means slow down for a bit and then punch, what fuel systemn are you using, injection is best, if you are running a vintage carb you just burry it in the floor mat and hang on until the speedo bottoms at muchly. You are being propelled into the near future, have a look arround, ten seconds later and you are moving forward, an exilarateing organism moving forward in a little understood medium, this used to be called mechanical progression.

Nap time. good even ing, what a lovely bunch of bananas.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not particularly against pot, it's safer than booze by a long shot, but anyone who tries to tell you that it's harmless is either misinformed or lying.

https://www.rt.com/usa/316148-marijuana-related-deaths-injuries-study/
It only ever harms the negavites. If it does not like you it is because you are wrong. The plant cannot lie, it is incapable of deciet. It is harmless for the pure and the good. Obviously your opinion has been determined by the genetics. You should avoid plants.
Cardboard is your element.

Nick Danger

Council Member
Jul 21, 2013
Penticton, BC
It only ever harms the negavites. If it does not like you it is because you are wrong. The plant cannot lie, it is incapable of deciet. It is harmless for the pure and the good. Obviously your opinion has been determined by the genetics. You should avoid plants.
Cardboard is your element.

Thank goodness we got that cleared up.

(new meds beaver?)

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006

Certainly you are correct, but if this marijuna is that mind bending it must be three hundred dollars an ounce at least., Ive been arround pot heads most iof my life, and thiere still all here not a one of them has encountered any difficuklty whatever in navigating the next bunch of hours. I don/t kno0w anyone destroyed my the plant or even fightened by it.

Nick Danger

Council Member
Jul 21, 2013
Penticton, BC
Certainly you are correct, but if this marijuna is that mind bending it must be three hundred dollars an ounce at least., Ive been arround pot heads most iof my life, and thiere still all here not a one of them has encountered any difficuklty whatever in navigating the next bunch of hours. I don/t kno0w anyone destroyed my the plant or even fightened by it.

Sure, people can do all sorts of stuff all their lives without mishap, that's still a far cry from saying it never happens to anybody.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011

It's Like, I don't care about nothin man,
roll another blunt, Yea (ohh ohh ohh),

La da da da da da La, Da Daaa,
La da da da, La da da da, La da da daaa

I was gonna clean my room until I got high
I was gonna get up and find the broom but then I got high
my room is still messed up and I know why (why man?) yea heyy,
- cause I got high [repeat 3X]

(La da da da da da da da da)

I was gonna go to class before I got high
I coulda cheated and I coulda passed but I got high
I am taking it next semester and I know why, (why man?) yea heyy,

I was gonna go to work but then I got high
I just got a new promotion but I got high
now I'm selling dope and I know why (why man?) yea heayy,

I was gonna go to court before I got high
I was gonna pay my child support but then I got high
they took my whole paycheck and I know why (why man?) yea heayy,

I wasn't gonna run from the cops but I was high
I was gonna pull right over and stop but I was high
Now I am a paraplegic and i know why (why man?) yea heayy,
- because I got high [repeat 3X]

I was gonna pay my car note until I got high
I wasn't gonna gamble on the boat but then I got high
now the tow truck is pulling away and I know why (why man?) yea heyy,
- because I got high [repeat 3X]

I was gonna make love to you but then I got high
I was gonna eat yo ***** too but then I got high
now I'm jacking off and I know why, yea heyy,

I messed up my entire life because I got high
I lost my kids and wife because I got high
now I'm sleeping on the sidewalk and I know why (why man?) yea heyy,

I'm gonna stop singing this song because I'm high
I'm singing this whole thing wrong because I'm high
and if I dont sell one copy I know why (why man?) yea heyy,
- cause I'm high [repeat 3X]

La da da da da da, La da da da, Shoop shooby doo wop.

Get jiggy wit it, skibbidy bee bop diddy do wahhh

- cause I'm high [repeat 3X]

(hey where the cluck at cuz) [clucks]

Well my name is afroman and I'm from east pomdale (east-pom-dale)
and all the tolweed I be smokin is bomb as helllllll (excelent delivery)
I don't beleive in Hitler, that's what I said (oh my goodness)
so all of you skins (skins) please give me more head

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

You google it. I got nothing out of google with that tag line.

Weed'll get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no weed
Free Wheelin' Franklin one boss dude.