‘Jews vs. Nazis’ beer pong

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007

silly? yes. college kids? sure. triggers? a-plenty.

the jittery msm:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ide-has-a-swastika-the-other-a-star-of-david/

the dramatic fist-shaking black stugent:

https://jamaicaponder.wordpress.com/2016/04/06/drinking-games/

thank gawd though those students got counseling for their racist game.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
I find it humourous but certainly would upset the delicate flowers on campus now who do not have any recognizable sense of humour.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
They do need counselling , playing drinking games with light beer .Yikes .

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
I dont think anything of it.... My grandmother from Poland on my moms side had cousins that were gased by nazis, while on the other hand her brother joined the devils brigade and had some inglorious bastard fun in Anizo, Italy.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I dont think anything of it.... My grandmother from Poland on my moms side had cousins that were gased by nazis, while on the other hand her brother joined the devils brigade and had some inglorious bastard fun in Anizo, Italy.
Really? The Devil's Brigade?

That's one heck of a story, Johnny. I hope you had plenty of time and interest to listen to whatever war stories he wanted to tell.

You know the "Devil's Brigade" moniker was given to them by a German general they captured?

Don't get much more badass than that.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015

That's one heck of a story, Johnny. I hope you had plenty of time and interest to listen to whatever war stories he wanted to tell.

You know the "Devil's Brigade" moniker was given to them by a German general they captured?

A German General coined the term "Strom Troops" to describe the Canadians that were usually opposite them during WWI (Prinz Ruprecht?). Maybe, some of they were even the others of some of the Devil's Brigade.

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun

yep... I found his name in the list of people who were members... i was 3 when he passed away.... but my dad said he did some "stuff"

Last edited: