Hey Ackbar, the U.S. Air Force has your number

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
reaching out and touching someone.

Movies such as Eye in the Sky underscore how drones and controversial targeted strikes against terrorists have become almost inseparable in the public’s mind. Sure, we call it a “drone war,” but in truth, the Pentagon’s shadowy counterterror air campaign doesn’t always end with a small, silent robot firing a missile.

Sometimes, the attacking plane is huge, loud and full of human beings. The very opposite of a drone.

In December 2013, AC-130H Spectre gunships from the U.S. Air Force’s 16th Special Operations Squadron returned from their last operational deployment. During their time in Afghanistan that year, the heavily-armed planes — cargo-haulers modified to carry side-firing guns and cannons — broke up Taliban ambushes, attacked insurgent camps and provided cover for American and allied troops.

“[With] the sound of having a C-130 [gunship] overhead in operation, we have established to the enemy that you get to run away — you can run, but you’ll die tired,” Maj. Jeremy Sparks, the squadron’s commander, said in an official film commemorating the mission. War Is Boring obtained documents through the Freedom of Information Act that highlight the role the gunships have played in the Pentagon’s kill chain.

mo

This Is How U.S. Air Force Gunships Hunted Terrorists in Afghanistan | War Is Boring

https://theintercept.com/document/2015/10/15/operation-haymaker/

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
The fun will really start when drone jockies and autonomus swords ( from the movie Screamers) are used to target the antigovernment activities of the Christians, the veterans, and patriots, free market capitalists, people with similar sounding names, and even 4 year old children, who are on the no fly list, here in the continental North American theater.
"72 Types Of Americans That Are Considered “Potential Terrorists” In Official Government Documents"
72 Types Of Americans That Are Considered “Potential Terrorists” In Official Government Documents
updated by OBomba:
https://theintercept.com/document/2014/07/23/march-2013-watchlisting-guidance/

a-hole new meaning to the expression "video game fun wow!"

ps
It might be wise to rethink the idea of moving into the blast radius of any dwellings of the Ackerman clan for the next little while

Last edited:

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Soon, IRS and CRA drones will be flying up and down our neighbourhoods, counting the swimming pools, snowmobiles, in our yards, recording the numbers makes, models and years of the cars in your driveways and comparing their value to our declared incomes.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Soon, IRS and CRA drones will be flying up and down our neighbourhoods, counting the swimming pools, snowmobiles, in our yards, recording the numbers makes, models and years of the cars in your driveways and comparing their value to our declared incomes.
Soon? You can do that now with Google Earth and Google Street View.

IRS can't afford people to look. They been cutting their budget for years.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Soon? You can do that now with Google Earth and Google Street View.

IRS can't afford people to look. They been cutting their budget for years.

They should take a page from the German Democratic Republic, where half of the population was spying on the other half.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Their rather advanced sports drugging program probably lives on. A single Tour de France entrant is worth more than Saxony was, three decades ago.
Advanced? Please. They were shooting those kids up with everything from bovine hormones to anti-freeze. Most of 'em are dead now. An ex of mine swam against them in Montreal, got to know 'em real well. Got in touch after the Wall fell. More'n half of 'em were dead already, the other half were sterile or had hideously deformed kids.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Advanced? Please. They were shooting those kids up with everything from bovine hormones to anti-freeze. Most of 'em are dead now. An ex of mine swam against them in Montreal, got to know 'em real well. Got in touch after the Wall fell. More'n half of 'em were dead already, the other half were sterile or had hideously deformed kids.

...but the Russians continue on with it ...

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Apparently all the soldiers every nation trains just moves over to whoever is paying the most after we leave. Trudeau is training our enemies :lol:

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
reaching out and touching someone.

Movies such as Eye in the Sky underscore how drones and controversial targeted strikes against terrorists have become almost inseparable in the public’s mind. Sure, we call it a “drone war,” but in truth, the Pentagon’s shadowy counterterror air campaign doesn’t always end with a small, silent robot firing a missile.

Sometimes, the attacking plane is huge, loud and full of human beings. The very opposite of a drone.

In December 2013, AC-130H Spectre gunships from the U.S. Air Force’s 16th Special Operations Squadron returned from their last operational deployment. During their time in Afghanistan that year, the heavily-armed planes — cargo-haulers modified to carry side-firing guns and cannons — broke up Taliban ambushes, attacked insurgent camps and provided cover for American and allied troops.

“[With] the sound of having a C-130 [gunship] overhead in operation, we have established to the enemy that you get to run away — you can run, but you’ll die tired,” Maj. Jeremy Sparks, the squadron’s commander, said in an official film commemorating the mission. War Is Boring obtained documents through the Freedom of Information Act that highlight the role the gunships have played in the Pentagon’s kill chain.

mo

This Is How U.S. Air Force Gunships Hunted Terrorists in Afghanistan | War Is Boring

https://theintercept.com/document/2015/10/15/operation-haymaker/

The fix for these things is available in Russia, China, India, Nova Scotia, etc. S300 in a industry leading colour scheme. C130s are air scrape in thirthy seconds. If you want total property security PM me with your perameters. Talking to me on the phone is very
expensive. I usually resposd the same month.

How many welders will we need to hire for your parameters, this keyboard must be replaced, I spilled beer on it over the just passed weekend

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
While the war pigs sit back larffink all the way to the narcobank

And beer takes out yet another multi-billion dollar dept of defense tax grab funded technoweapon.
At least puterhacking beer can be brewed at home, in the home of the free and the land of the braves...
for cheap!
Though for now we still lack a proper delivery system not involving taxis, one day we will use it to conquer the world!

Hi DB forgot to hit the quote reply button
please see above

Last edited:

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
While the war pigs sit back larffink all the way to the narcobank

And beer takes out yet another multi-billion dollar dept of defense tax grab funded technoweapon.
At least puterhacking beer can be brewed at home, in the home of the free and the land of the braves...
for cheap!
Though for now we still lack a proper delivery system not involving taxis, one day we will use it to conquer the world!

Hi DB forgot to hit the quote reply button
please see above

I`m sorry but I can`t see the above, there dosn`t sem to be anything above me. Of course this is an illustion, could you post the above melink in its totality. I can face truth well enough. please point where you want me to see

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
I`m sorry but I can`t see the above, there dosn`t sem to be anything above me. Of course this is an illustion, could you post the above melink in its totality. I can face truth well enough. please point where you want me to see
Hi DB:
look up...waaaaaaay up!
www.youtube.com/watch?v=YklZBA9UBjc
Let me show you how it's done:
Mars attackackack ackbeer

(actually I thought the edit in my previous post would be a yet another post, but it turned up under the ICbeerM post, in the same box of ICbeerM as an edit...kind of like a hat. a Tee shirt, or a faux NHL championship ring...
oopsi, mi bad)

Angela Merkel is East German ...

... and a Chemist, come to think of it.
...and Angela Merkal seems to have been born hidiously uninformed...

"at school, she excelled in Russian as well as maths. Being a pastor's daughter proved no barrier to her education; she went on to study physics at the University of Leipzig and then work as a researcher at the Academy of Sciences in east Berlin."
Angela Merkel, the girl who never wanted to stand out, to win big again - Telegraph

there is the rub:
she is a commie protestant bankster with a possible case of peanuts envy

55Mercury

rigid member
May 31, 2007
Hi DB:
look up...waaaaaaay up!
www.youtube.com/watch?v=YklZBA9UBjc
Let me show you how it's done:
Mars attackackack ackbeer

(actually I thought the edit in my previous post would be a yet another post, but it turned up under the ICbeerM post, in the same box of ICbeerM as an edit...kind of like a hat. a Tee shirt, or a faux NHL championship ring...
oopsi, mi bad)

...and Angela Merkal seems to have been born hidiously uninformed...

"at school, she excelled in Russian as well as maths. Being a pastor's daughter proved no barrier to her education; she went on to study physics at the University of Leipzig and then work as a researcher at the Academy of Sciences in east Berlin."
Angela Merkel, the girl who never wanted to stand out, to win big again - Telegraph

there is the rub:
she is a commie protestant bankster with a possible case of peanuts envy
peanuts envy!

that's cute

thought you were talking about Menty for a sec

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Mars Attacks was a masterpiece on cinematoghgaphy. Opps almost spelled a word correctly.

I sat spellbound through the whole thing lots of times. I thimk the DVD is under the couch where I left it fifteen years ago.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Under the couch is a good place for those mid range time capsules...
"They live" and some guitar picks, and damned if there wasn't a non-screw beer cap from a molson golden under mine...
( I used the bottle to play slide guitar )

Back to the thread:
All these Military types, like the branch mentioned in the OP have to justify their budgets, which explains why Guantanamo takes in innocents and turns out ( turned ) terrorists...

"Air Force Moves to Replenish Bomb Stockpile Drained by ISIS Fight"
Air Force Moves To Replenish Bomb Stockpile Drained By ISIS Fight |

"Most Guantanamo detainees are innocent: ex-Bush official"
http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/most-guantanamo-detainees-are-innocent-ex-bush-official-1.804550
(the CBC... yeah I know, "state sponsored media"...but whats a delver to do?)

Say, is this the same Air farts that keeps resupplying El CIA duH?
"Israeli Bombers over Syria: Al Qaeda’s Air Force"
Israeli Bombers over Syria: Al Qaeda’s Air Force | Global Research - Centre for Research on Globalization
(ooops, not supposed to talk about that, we are in canada the bastion of free speech... so sorry)

"U.S. accidentally delivered weapons to the Islamic State by airdrop, militants say"
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...he-islamic-state-by-airdrop-militants-allege/
(Accidentaly? ..like that hospital in Afghanistan turned out to be....not!)
What do you know?...from the washingmachington ( spin cycle) Post ...Isis's propaganda arm

Geez, no wonder the Russians did so well, so fast...
they were actually fighting the enemy.

PS:
"Killer robots are being built...
...A new form of self-autonomous weaponry will now be able to identify targets and have the capability to shoot without any human intervention."
http://sputniknews.com/science/20160414/1038023421/killer-robots-technology.html#ixzz45zXIxMcm
Out with old, and in with the new...
Make no mistake, we peeps are the old

Last edited: