Votes: 12 30.8%
  • No

Votes: 27 69.2%

• Total voters

Nick Danger

Council Member
Jul 21, 2013
Penticton, BC
Meh. I'm going to reserve judgement for a while. He has come to power at a particularly difficult economic time that doesn't lend itself to any quick fixes, and I don't think he's really found his pace yet. Ask me next year.

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
I like some things, dislike others. I didnt vote Liberal last time and he hasnt done anything to make me consider voting Liberal next time.

Nick Danger

Council Member
Jul 21, 2013
Penticton, BC
I think in a lot of minds he was the default choice. Lots of people had had enough of Harper, and Mulcair was too big a step to the left.

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
I think in a lot of minds he was the default choice. Lots of people had had enough of Harper, and Mulcair was too big a step to the left.

The Liberal platform was further to the left than the NDP one in 2015. Moving more to the centre is part of what killed their chances.

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
No! NO! NO!
I blame the whole Liberal Party for putting Trudeau in power. They were so desperate for a viable leader that they would have put Jack the Ripper up as their candidate if he proved brainless enough and a big enough liar. and foolish enough to suck voters in with impossible promises. Didn't anybody notice that none of the old boys and girls in the Liberal Party wanted the leadership? Of course not! They wanted a patsy and that's what they got.
Okay, they got elected. Now the business of doing something worthwhile has come up and they haven't got a clue!
Looks good on them. Not so good for the taxpayers and the jobless.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
No! NO! NO!
I blame the whole Liberal Party for putting Trudeau in power. They were so desperate for a viable leader that they would have put Jack the Ripper up as their candidate if he proved brainless enough and a big enough liar. and foolish enough to suck voters in with impossible promises. Didn't anybody notice that none of the old boys and girls in the Liberal Party wanted the leadership? Of course not! They wanted a patsy and that's what they got.
Okay, they got elected. Now the business of doing something worthwhile has come up and they haven't got a clue!
Looks good on them. Not so good for the taxpayers and the jobless.

The Liberal party certainly does not have a stellar record when it comes to picking their leaders - ala Dion, Ignatieff and let's not forget Mr Dithers. All good men who were put in a position for which they were clearly unsuited.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
What if I'm just kind of unhappy in general?

The PM is doin his job, he looks good sounds intelligent, I havn';t listened very much but, seems to have a good rapoor with the international community, he could publish photo op albums when he get out of politics, he's not Stalin,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yet.