Redskins and Paleface

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
A nasty non-leftwing man said that we can’t handle unflattering non-leftwing ideas or even debate rationally. So we smeared paint all over ourselves and screamed so that no-one could hear what the nasty man said. Then we walked out, giving everyone else the finger and leaving a mess for the janitors. Because we care so very much about everything.

I’m paraphrasing, of course.

davidthompson: Redskins and Paleface

Fake Blood and War Chants: Milo Yiannopoulos Event at Rutgers Disrupted by Feminists, Black Lives Matter Activists - Breitbart

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
So the usual assortment of Left-wing weirdos wanting to disrupt any debate they don't agree with.

And they always mainly seem to be young women. That's why universities are becoming bastions of Left-wing intolerance. Too many dopey young intolerant birds in there with crazy liberal views. It's about time women were re-barred from universitties.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
First of all as I understand it an American Indian actually designed the logo
At least I heard that somewhere on a sports show a while back.
This whole load of crap is getting out of hand. Funny we make it left and right
again. I know some left wing union in the trades boys that are upset they are
Redskins fans.
As I see it there are about five percent left loonies and another five percent
right wing idiots who are actually closer to the left wing loonies than they know.
The rest of us the ninety percent are on a scale left and right of the center and
we make up variations of the middle of the road from a sane perspective yet
both center right and center left allow the two fringes to rule the day it is up to
us to say enough

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Female students outnumber male students 2 to 1 in 2016.

And therein lies the problem. Therein lies the reason why our universities (in the West, at least), once bastions of free speech, are now bastions of intolerance where any views which deviate from the Politically Correct are ruthlessly silenced.

Our universities today have too many dopey, PC young birds "studying" useless subjects such as sociology and hairdressing but spend most of their time supressing free speech because they don't deem it to be PC and picking on "laddish" rugby playing students and not enough young men studying engineering and science and architecture. It's no wonder Japan and South Korea and China are now outpacing the West when it comes to churning out engineers and scientists.

One reason why so many young men decide not to attend university today and why girrls outnumber boys today at unis is because of the rampant misandrism prevalent in modern Western universities today, where any "laddish" behaviour, i.e. simply having a night out at the bar with your mates or playing rugby (such things which, the ruling feminists believe, encourage a "rape culture" somehow) are ruthlessly stamped out. It's just no wonder that so many young men don't want to study in modern Western universities.

Last edited:

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
First of all as I understand it an American Indian actually designed the logo
At least I heard that somewhere on a sports show a while back.
This whole load of crap is getting out of hand. Funny we make it left and right
again. I know some left wing union in the trades boys that are upset they are
Redskins fans.
As I see it there are about five percent left loonies and another five percent
right wing idiots who are actually closer to the left wing loonies than they know.
The rest of us the ninety percent are on a scale left and right of the center and
we make up variations of the middle of the road from a sane perspective yet
both center right and center left allow the two fringes to rule the day it is up to
us to say enough

Excuse me.... do you know what this thread is about?

Hint..... it is not about the name of an NFL Team.

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
And therein lies the problem. Therein lies the reason why our universities (in the West, at least), once bastions of free speech, are now bastions of intolerance where any views which deviate from the Politically Correct are ruthlessly silenced.

Our universities today have too many dopey, PC young birds "studying" useless subjects such as sociology and hairdressing but spend most of their time supressing free speech because they don't deem it to be PC and picking on "laddish" rugby playing students and not enough young men studying engineering and science and architecture. It's no wonder Japan and South Korea and China are now outpacing the West when it comes to churning out engineers and scientists.

One reason why so many young men decide not to attend university today and why girrls outnumber boys today at unis is because of the rampant misandrism prevalent in modern Western universities today, where any "laddish" behaviour, i.e. simply having a night out at the bar with your mates or playing rugby (such things which, the ruling feminists believe, encourage a "rape culture" somehow) are ruthlessly stamped out. It's just no wonder that so many young men don't want to study in modern Western universities.

No, our problem is misogynistic idiots like you.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Blackster is misogynistic because his girlfriend can whoop his azz and probably intimidates him daily with the threat of a humiliating azz beating If he doesn't do as he's told. I may be down on the gals too if they be kickin my a$$ all the time.