US $800 Million PowerBall lottery for 9 January 2016

What would you do with $800 Million Dollars

• Build a temple to my own bad ***!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Putting a down payment on a car...company!

• I'll finally be able to afford a small place in Van!

• Buy a small Latin American country.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • P-51 or a Spitfire! Aw, hell...BOTH!

• A beach. A drink. A sunset!

• Time to buy a battleship!

• Total voters

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

What would you do with $800 Million Dollars..??

AND - if it rolls over without a winner on Saturday it's on course to be the first +$1 billion lottery prize in US history!

What would you do with $800 million? Thousands are dreaming of a big win in Powerball. The record Powerball jackpot just got bigger, climbing to $800 million as sales soared in the days leading up to the drawing.

Gary Grief, executive director of the Texas Lottery, says officials with the Multi-State Lottery Association on Friday raised the estimated jackpot for Saturday night's drawing from $700 million because of strong sales.

Grief says Powerball sales on Thursday were double the previous record for that day and that it's possible the estimated jackpot could rise again before the drawing.

A winner would have the option of being paid $800 million through annual payments over 29 years or opting for $496 million in cash.

Powerball is played in 44 states as well as the District of Columbia, U.S. Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars

What would you do with $800 Million Dollars..??

AND - if it rolls over without a winner on Saturday it's on course to be the first +$1 billion lottery prize in US history!

What would you do with $800 million? Thousands are dreaming of a big win in Powerball. The record Powerball jackpot just got bigger, climbing to $800 million as sales soared in the days leading up to the drawing.

Gary Grief, executive director of the Texas Lottery, says officials with the Multi-State Lottery Association on Friday raised the estimated jackpot for Saturday night's drawing from $700 million because of strong sales.

Grief says Powerball sales on Thursday were double the previous record for that day and that it's possible the estimated jackpot could rise again before the drawing.

A winner would have the option of being paid $800 million through annual payments over 29 years or opting for $496 million in cash.

Powerball is played in 44 states as well as the District of Columbia, U.S. Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico.
Put my girls in charge of it with the stipulation that anyone in our large family that was struggling would have a safety net available. As for me. a cabin by a good fishing lake, a decent fishing boat, a new truck and enough in the bank to see me through the rest of my days here.