Ski instructor held tot's ***** to help him pee

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Ski instructor held tot's ***** to help him pee
Barrie man pleads guilty to common assault
By Tracy McLaughlin, Special to Postmedia Network
First posted: Tuesday, January 05, 2016 04:21 PM EST | Updated: Tuesday, January 05, 2016 08:51 PM EST
BARRIE - A children’s ski instructor admitted helping a four-year-old student by holding his ***** so the boy wouldn’t pee on his snowsuit.
Jeffrey Green, 55, of Barrie — upset and repentant — was sentenced to 30 months of probation after pleading guilty to common assault. He entered a plea of not guilty to the more serious crime of sexual assault.
Green, fondly known on the slopes as “Greener,” was well-liked by his ski students and taught thousands of kids during the past 35 years, court heard.
He often kept candies in his pockets for children while working at The Heights Ski and Country Club on Horseshoe Valley Rd., north of Barrie.
Green gave the child at the centre of the case, who can not be identified, private lessons for the past two ski seasons. The boy was fond of his instructor, and would often grab his legs or sit on his lap, court heard.
Two witnesses walked into a bathroom last February and saw Green giving the youngster candy, so they went to the parents.
When questioned by his Oakville mother, the boy said Green had helped him pee three times — twice in the trees on a ski slope and once in a bathroom.
“He told his mom that Green opened his ski suit and held his privates to help him go pee so he didn’t pee on himself,” Crown attorney Jennifer Armenise said. She said when Green was arrested, he was apologetic and upset.
“He repeatedly said he made a stupid mistake,” Armenise added. “He indicated he was just helping him go to the bathroom.”
In a victim impact statement, the boy’s mother said: “You are the Grinch who destroys happiness.
“Although the Grinch was invited to the feast in Whoville (a mythical town in the children’s Christmas story), you will never be invited to our table, nor will I ever forgive you,” she said. “I hope you can turn your life around like the Grinch did.”
Armenise told the judge she agreed to allow Green plead guilty to the less serious offence rather than take the case to trial.
“Obviously, there are some very triable issues here regarding intent,” said Armenise. She noted the instructor’s method of giving out candy “is troubling ... The behaviour with the candy is often used as a grooming behaviour.”
This was Green’s first offence.
http://www.torontosun.com/2016/01/05/ski-instructor-held-tots-*****-to-help-him-pee

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
Yep pedophile

The guy is 55 and he consciously touched a kids *****? If I was that kids parent I'd probably loose my **** and boot stomp his ***** to pulp.

Like this kid is going to grow up with this incident on his conscious. It will mess him up

Last edited:

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun

Because if you believe that the kid won't be affected his whole life you are wrong. Subconsciously at the least the damage will be there. There called private parts for a reason. I'm not going to get into the implications but anyone with a 3 point would know the ski instructor is a candy giving pedophile.

Your logic has continuously been proven faulty you really should get out more and learn about society and people

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Because if you believe that the kid won't be affected his whole life you are wrong.

Your logic has continuously been proven faulty you really should get out more and learn about society and people

There's nothing wrong with my logic. I just say it as it is and don't piss fart about being all PC. I speak for the ordinary man on the street.

Saying that somebody is going to be "psychologically damaged" for the rest of their life just because a bloke held their winkle is the biggest load of bollocks I've heard this week. And that's saying something.

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
There's nothing PC about what I said. You don't speak for the common man. Your the one in a previous thread who said it's a woman's fault she got raped and now your telling people that some kid who was sexually violated is not a big deal. The biggest load of bullocks is you Blackleaf is what you write

Just because you fantasize about being raped doesn't mean it's wat others fantasize about

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Your the one in a previous thread who said it's a woman's fault she got raped

And I am also right about that, too (as I usually am), when I say that, in many circumstances, a woman is partially to blame for getting raped because of the way she dresses.

and now your telling people that some kid who was sexually violated is not a big deal.
Sexually violated? A bloke held his p enis to help him to urinate. That's all. Such things probably happen more often than we're led to believe, and yet most of the time no big deal is made about it. The child wasn't raped or was forced to give or receive a sex act.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
I had a 60 some odd year old nurse known as the army major scrape all the hair of my unit with a straight razor, and no lube, so I could get a hernia done at Shouldice clinic.
She just grabbed that thing and started swinging that razor
She did all the guys, no one was ever cut
( I could hear the razor scraping, loudly)
I am scarred for life too...
about 32 inches of staples worth

the guy maybe didn't want the kid to pee on his ski suit
and didn't have time to think it through

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
For the people saying he won't remember.. 4 years is cutting it really close.

If the kid was 2 - 3 maybe, but I think this one would stick especially if it was unpleasant.

Also, he helped him 3 times?

I guess if the kid corroborates the story and was fine with it but that raises some red flags imo.

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
Sexually violated? A bloke held his p enis to help him to urinate. That's all. Such things probably happen more often than we're led to believe, and yet most of the time no big deal is made about it. The child wasn't raped or was forced to give or receive a sex act.

i can not believe you even believe in what you just wrote. Kids in Canada are taught that no one is supposed to touch your private parts because its wrong. The kid should have just peed his pants seriously, thats what kids do.

The old guy was handing him Candy in the bathroom and consciously touched him.

I remember alot of my early years on this earth, whats to say this kid won't remember his early years. I actually do remember my life before kindergarten, i may be the minority in that sense but whats to say the kid doesnt have my memory?

Honestly you sound like you support pedophilia.... And thats my logic

Last edited:

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
The kid is four years old and has been taking ski lessons for 2 years? Who the hell sends a kid to ski lessons when he's two years old? A lot of two year olds aren't even toilet trained yet!
Maybe he should have just let the kid pee all over himself or the mother should have put a diaper on the kid before he went to lessons.
If the instructor were a pedophile, wouldn't he have taken the kids' thingee out in the locker room/club house where it was warm rather than on the ski slope?
The whole story's daft!

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
peeing into water proof cloths, or any wet cloths in the winter is like asking for frost bite
lots of people have frozen to death due to wet cloths

so the kid gets gangreen
his weenie gets lopped off
scarred for life by having his thingie touched?
yep, that would do it

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
A person has to be nuts to work with kids in any capacity these pc days. Can't touch them, can't discipline them. And after signing a whole bunch of forms and undergoing background checks. My son wanted to accompany his son on a school trip and said he had to answer so many questions he felt like he was applying for a job with the FBI.

PalNdrom

Jul 29, 2015
And I am also right about that, too (as I usually am), when I say that, in many circumstances, a woman is partially to blame for getting raped because of the way she dresses.

I would tend to agree that how this kid sees this in the future will have a ton to do with the big deal that's made of it now rather than any particular bad memory he might have. But you lost any thumbs up I would have given you with the woman being partially to blame for rape because of the way she dresses.

There you are totally out to lunch!

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
I have done this with my own kids to help them with their aim when they were very young. I don't know if I would do it with a child that was not mine for this exact reason. If his intentions were pure, it is very sad commentary on society, but were they? If you were accused of this, would you not fight to clear your name instead of taking a plea?

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
I have done this with my own kids to help them with their aim when they were very young. I don't know if I would do it with a child that was not mine for this exact reason. If his intentions were pure, it is very sad commentary on society, but were they? If you were accused of this, would you not fight to clear your name instead of taking a plea?

and if he fought and lost? He plead guilty to common assault. That is a far cry from being found guilty of a sexual assault against a minor and being put on a registry. Considering the reaction in this thread alone, his lawyer probably highly recommend that he take a plea because of societies attitude towards males touching children anywhere at any time. Especially since he, GASP, gave children candy.