Respect the Military

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Here is a story I just read on Facebook:

So I am at Home Depot today and the older gentleman in front of me shows his ID for a veterans discount. The clerk tells him he does not qualify for a discount so the gentleman asked to see a manager. They ask me to go to another line because this may take a few minutes. I tell them no thanks I want to hear this.

So a young cocky full of himself moron comes to talk to the gentleman and says no you do not qualify. The gentleman tells him he has always gotten a discount there. So the moron says well we have told our people to tighten the rules and we only give what corporate requires we give and you do not qualify. The gentleman says he will then take his business elsewhere. The young moron replies that is your choice. The gentleman starts to leave and I step in.

I tell the moron if one of your idiot friends walked through the door right now you would have the option of giving him a discount and with your attitude you would do it. So step over to the register and give this guy his discount. He says he does not qualify for it.

So I tell him look here is how this is going to work. Either you give this guy a discount and I call Home Depot corp and tell them how good of a manager you are in spite of the stupid policy.

Or I go home call Home Depot corp tell them I stupid the policy is and their manager is a moron, then I blast face book and it goes viral and you get to be the moron you are.
I think you know which one he chose!

So people please blast Facebook with this story.

It was store E Spokane #4714
5617 E Sprague Ave
Spokane Valley, WA 99212

What a shmuck, he also told the gentleman that he would have to talk to the CEO of Home Depot to change his mind.
I hate people who do not respect our military.

BLOW IT UP PEOPLE

(Blow the story up, not the HomeDepot for the few idiots)

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Here is a story I just read on Facebook:

So I am at Home Depot today and the older gentleman in front of me shows his ID for a veterans discount. The clerk tells him he does not qualify for a discount so the gentleman asked to see a manager. They ask me to go to another line because this may take a few minutes. I tell them no thanks I want to hear this.

So a young cocky full of himself moron comes to talk to the gentleman and says no you do not qualify. The gentleman tells him he has always gotten a discount there. So the moron says well we have told our people to tighten the rules and we only give what corporate requires we give and you do not qualify. The gentleman says he will then take his business elsewhere. The young moron replies that is your choice. The gentleman starts to leave and I step in.

I tell the moron if one of your idiot friends walked through the door right now you would have the option of giving him a discount and with your attitude you would do it. So step over to the register and give this guy his discount. He says he does not qualify for it.

So I tell him look here is how this is going to work. Either you give this guy a discount and I call Home Depot corp and tell them how good of a manager you are in spite of the stupid policy.

Or I go home call Home Depot corp tell them I stupid the policy is and their manager is a moron, then I blast face book and it goes viral and you get to be the moron you are.
I think you know which one he chose!

So people please blast Facebook with this story.

It was store E Spokane #4714
5617 E Sprague Ave
Spokane Valley, WA 99212

What a shmuck, he also told the gentleman that he would have to talk to the CEO of Home Depot to change his mind.
I hate people who do not respect our military.

BLOW IT UP PEOPLE

(Blow the story up, not the HomeDepot for the few idiots)
Old story. I saw it on facebook months ago.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Stop being a blind patriotic American who leeches off our health care or go back to your war mongering country and open a space for a true Canadian to get health care.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
If we had a Canadian military I would respect it, but we don't, we have a coalition of militaries under Israeli command.

That would explain the little green yamulke that are so much a part of our CAF military uniforms. Wasn't circumcision a Canadian Airborne hazing ritual? Oh, and don't forget the Kosher matzo and gefelte fish IMPs.

I will add, though, that the Canadian Navy only leaves harbour in Gentile waters.

Last edited:

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
If we had a Canadian military I would respect it, but we don't, we have a coalition of militaries under Israeli command.

Canada's military is among the best in the world. They have never failed in what their GOVERNMENT has sent them to do.
If you have issues with the military, blame the GOVERNMENT that controls them!
I have empathy for the military, especially the Special Ops who have trained to be warriors and believe in their role but are controlled by wussies in Government who have never worn a uniform, never held a gun and never even lived through a wartime that involved our country. Wussies who sent them to a war zone and order them not to shoot anybody; charge them with murder if they do.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
I was born in Canada, I'm a Canadian and have a right to criticize a country that Liberal sh'thole with no backbone, a far cry from the WWI & WWII generation.
You could always move back to the States but you would have to give up the socialized medicine you love so much

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
You could always move back to the States but you would have to give up the socialized medicine you love so much

Which every Canadian is entitled to.. if I was an immigrant bitching about Canada, eh.. go back..

Nope, I was born in Canada and afforded every "entitlement" your sorry áss is entitled to as well.

Deal with it.. oh and Happy New Year.. be safe. ;)

...and respect the military.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Your actions and words leave room for doubt of your loyalty to Canada.

I don't have any loyalty towards Canada.. just a place of birth. I think I've made that quite clear in the past..

The era who fought in WWI and WWII, that attitude, and morals have past. Then was a Canada to be proud of.

But it's where I'm living currently, and will remain for a few years.. after that, who knows.. Australia, The USA, Central America.. maybe I'll spend some time in Asia.