ISIS implicitly threatening to strike Canada

Danbones
+1 / -1
here is what you really have to worry about Canada:
(as was reported on CNN and CBS at times as well )
"BUSTED! San Bernadino shooters were three white men dressed in military attire
By Kevin Barrett on December 7, 2015
Official story is "dead on arrival"
BUSTED! San Bernadino shooters were three white men dressed in military attire | Veterans Today (external - login to view)
OS DOA AGAIN!

who you gonna believe?
a bunch of agents provaceteur
or your own lyin eyes?

(of course NOT paid shills, they aren't that good I suppose)

Ludlow
+2
OCD anyone. BYOB

petros
Nfg uc

darkbeaver
Quote: Originally Posted by DanbonesView Post

here is what you really have to worry about Canada:
(as was reported on CNN and CBS at times as well )
"BUSTED! San Bernadino shooters were three white men dressed in military attire
By Kevin Barrett on December 7, 2015
Official story is "dead on arrival"
BUSTED! San Bernadino shooters were three white men dressed in military attire | Veterans Today (external - login to view)
OS DOA AGAIN!

who you gonna believe?
a bunch of agents provaceteur
or your own lyin eyes?

(of course NOT paid shills, they aren't that good I suppose)

Misrael is safe, how come?

Angstrom
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaverView Post

The USA is safe too. 😉

CDNBear
+3

Because Israel isn't run by cowards.

Bar Sinister
I think this quote from the ISIS declaration pretty much says it all:
Abu al-Gharib al-Jazairi (ابو الغريب الجزائري) said, “This is a message to you [France] and to all of your allies, to your Crusader alliance in North Africa, in the Middle East and many other places such as Afghanistan, Mali, Iraq and Greater Syria… we will conquer France… we will conquer Rome and then a Caliphate that follows the Prophet-hood will be established… we will conquer and govern the world by the rule of Allah…”

Quite obviously this is little more that the usual Islamist bombast. I suspect very strongly that a decade or so from now ISIS will be all but forgotten.

Ludlow
Quote: Originally Posted by Bar SinisterView Post

Abu al-Gharib al-Jazairi (ابو الغريب الجزائري) said, “This is a message to you [France] and to all of your allies, to your Crusader alliance in North Africa, in the Middle East and many other places such as Afghanistan, Mali, Iraq and Greater Syria… we will conquer France… we will conquer Rome and then a Caliphate that follows the Prophet-hood will be established… we will conquer and govern the world by the rule of Allah…”

Quite obviously this is little more that the usual Islamist bombast. I suspect very strongly that a decade or so from now ISIS will be all but forgotten.

Same rhetoric that all terrorists use. big words with little behind them. Islamic extremists are famous for that. Saddam was famous for making bold threats against the west and ended up a filthy rat hiding in a hole. Their time will catch up to them.

darkbeaver
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

Because Israel isn't run by cowards.

Yes it is. Cowards that hide behind women and children. Scum of the earth.

Dec 28 10:56

Guns And Ammo To Comfort The Syrian Migrants?! (external - login to view)

WHAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE FURNITURE TO GIVE COMFORT TO SYRIAN REFUGEES TURNED OUT TO BE A SHIPMENT OF GUNS AND AMMUNITION HIDDEN IN THE FURNITURE
THIS ‘FURNITURE SHIPMENT’ WAS SUPPOSED TO GO TO THE REFUGEE CAMPS IN GREECE TO MAKE THEIR LIVES MORE BEARABLE AND EASE THEIR HARDSHIPS.
52 TONS OF GUNS AND AMMUNITION IN BIG 40 FOOT DOUBLE CONTAINERS FOLLOWED THE ‘MIGRANTS’ TO EUROPE, PRETENDING TO BE FURNITURE BUT WAS DISCOVERED BY THE GREEK BORDER SECURITIES IN 14 CONTAINERS.
IF THIS DOESN’T CONVINCE YOU THAT THIS ‘SYRIAN MIGRATION’ IS NOTHING LESS THAN AN ARMED INVASION, THEN NOTHING WILL. WONDER NO MORE WHY ALL THOSE YOUNG (SOLDIER LOOKING) MEN WITH SUCH VIRILITY TOOK ON THE TASK OF (WALKING?) ALL THOSE MILES.

Read more: whatreallyhappened.com (external - login to view) WHAT REALLY HAPPENED | The History The US Government HOPES You Never Learn! (external - login to view)

mentalfloss
Irrelevant curmudgeons still worrying about ISIS.

petros
+2
As a Molly burnout your observations are duly noted and then ridiculed.

Cliffy

CDNBear
+2

Yes it is. Cowards that hide behind women and children. Scum of the earth.

I said Israel, not Hamas.

Quote: Originally Posted by mentalflossView Post

Irrelevant curmudgeons still worrying about ISIS.

Says the irrelevant molly addict that couldn't see the train coming.

personal touch
Quote: Originally Posted by Dixie CupView Post

While the leader(s) may be crazy, they are "deadly" serious and unfortunately, no one is taking him seriously and they should! So far, they haven't lied. They have done what they have said and will continue doing so. Maybe not here today; maybe not there tomorrow but they are very serious in wanting to control the world and have their caliphate.

With leaders like Obama, Trudeau and Merkel who don't want to "offend" anyone, we need someone like a Churchill who will be ready and willing to take action when (and if) its ever required. Unfortunately, we don't. I'm hoping I'm not around when and if all hell breaks loose! In the meantime, I will continue to live my life and hope (and pray) for the best.

JMHO

this is not a time to worrying about the pettiness of "offending"
i am confident,and so should you.

Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

The fuzzy and fluffy hearted will be begging for more security after we get hit.

They will be embarrassed for opposing C-51.

security opportunities?,
this is a thread in itself,
if you know anyone seeking an information auditor who specializes in design of information,including collection,handling of pertinant information assessment,then i am their person,
the best of the best,
pass it on.

Retired_Can_Soldier
+3
So, this is what will happen if there is an attack here that mirrors Paris.
  • Reasonable people will get pissed off and call for retaliation.
  • Fluffers will blame Canada for not being inclusive enough.
  • Nutters will say it was three white guys and that it was at one point reported on CNN and MSNBC.
And let's not forget the Beav, he'll blame Israel.

petros
+1
The ISholes are just teasing. They don't really mean it.

personal touch
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Bar SinisterView Post

i would disagree,i would estimate a decade is needed to address the issues at hand,and the people who engage in such issues.
long term strategies with strong intelligence and leadership is needed,no time for too much nicey nice things in this big problem
when i view the above message,all i can think of is how this person needs a dose of medication,i would hope he is delusional,unfortunately he will attract his message to not so well individuals.
do i believe mental illness is part of the bigger problem,certainly and will mental illness be eradicated within a decade,i would say it is going to become worse,the world is going to continue to witness uncomprehensible atrocities.

personal touch
Quote: Originally Posted by Retired_Can_SoldierView Post

So, this is what will happen if there is an attack here that mirrors Paris.

• Reasonable people will get pissed off and call for retaliation.
  • Fluffers will blame Canada for not being inclusive enough.
  • Nutters will say it was three white guys and that it was at one point reported on CNN and MSNBC.
And let's not forget the Beav, he'll blame Israel.

this is the problem,the above interpretations impede clear vison,and weaken the issues at hand.
thank you for not being at the helm of intelligence in strategy for this big problem,i am tired of all the blaming,posturing and jokes about this serious issue,thank you retired can soldier.

lone wolf
Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

The ISholes are just teasing. They don't really mean it.

They don't have to mean it. Just make the threat and there is guaranteed to be a crowd looking over shoulders. Hell, some of them may even trip or walk out into traffic while looking for the boogeyman

Bar Sinister
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by personal touchView Post

i would disagree,i would estimate a decade is needed to address the issues at hand,and the people who engage in such issues.
long term strategies with strong intelligence and leadership is needed,no time for too much nicey nice things in this big problem
when i view the above message,all i can think of is how this person needs a dose of medication,i would hope he is delusional,unfortunately he will attract his message to not so well individuals.
do i believe mental illness is part of the bigger problem,certainly and will mental illness be eradicated within a decade,i would say it is going to become worse,the world is going to continue to witness uncomprehensible atrocities.

You may be right. Unfortunately, the mental illness most members of ISIS suffer from is called religion and that never seems to go away.

WLDB
Nothing new. They've been saying that for nearly two years now. Im still waiting and not particularly afraid.

Toro
I feel very safe with snow-boarding PM Trudeau dealing with ISIS.

EagleSmack
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by B00MerView Post

President Trump will level the playing field

B00Mer for Trump!

Danbones
oh gawd..would someone tell Obomba, Hitlary, mcCain and the evil overlord nazi soros

its over already

When the money and arms stop, ISUS just will go home by them selves

EagleSmack
+1
B00Mer left so much racist trash on this forum. No wonder Cliffy welcomed him back.

Cannuck
Quote: Originally Posted by DanbonesView Post

oh gawd..would someone tell Obomba, Hitlary, mcCain and the evil overlord nazi soros

its over already...

Nobody cares about them except Trumpites.

Remington1
+1
No they won't, where the he#l will they retire?

Cliffy

Moms Against Hate (external - login to view)

MHz
All that means is the immigration process is giving preference to the hired mercs that need a new home now that invasion of other countries is off the table. They either get relocated or they become witnesses at the war crimes trials. Immigration didn't become popular until ISIS started losing ground in Syria thanks to Russia. I though you guys should know that.

We just have to be smarter than the Indians were when the White-eyes first arrived.

davesmom
There's nothing to worry about. Trudeau put a stop to Canada' s assisting in the war against ISIS. Canada is now safe from attack while the Muslims pour into the country by the tens of thousands. When the Muslim population outnumbers all other Canadian, that is when the attacks will start. We will have no defense against them.
I hope all you sympathizers who welcome the refugees will be happy seeing your womenfolk demeaned, wearing hijabs, your granddaughters deprived of education and married to old men while they are still babies, your grandsons taught nothing but the Quran and how to fight and kill.

no new posts