This Beautiful Muslim Woman Just Stabbed A Woman In The Neck And Killed Her Because…

B00Mer
This Beautiful Muslim Woman Just Stabbed A Woman In The Neck And Killed Her Because…

People the world over are stunned by this incident which happened only a few days ago. A beautiful, 40 year old Muslim woman walked up to a woman at random in a Toronto pharmacy and stabbed her in the neck. Some reports claim the victim died, others say she is recovering, so who knows. They say the assailant claims she did what she did because she “wanted to feel extreme.” Hm, could it also be because she’s a Muslim and her book of hate, the Koran, preaches to kill non-Muslims? Maybe what she should have said was that she wanted to feel like an “extremist.” One thing for sure, her actions prove there is no such thing as a “moderate.”

wwwyoutubecomwatchv5y0FQzxIjWg

source: Rohinie Bisesar, now charged with 2nd-degree murder, 'very upset,' lawyer says - Toronto - CBC News

Religion of peace in Canada

What a waste, she looks hot.. now she's off the market in jail..

Most helpful post: The members here have rated this post as best reply.
Machjo
+5
#2  Top Rated Post
Sounds more like a mental health problem than a religious one.

A few years ago, an Asian man decapitated another man on a coach. I can't remember if he was of Chinese, Japanese, Korean or other Far Eastern origin, but this just proves how depraved Far Easterners are.

And you only need to look at Russell Williams and the two soldiers in the last few months who'd killed their wives and the doctor in Quebec who killed his kids and abortion-doctor killers to see just how depraved whites and Christians are.

Gotta love non-sequiturs.

CDNBear
Ya, she's a nutter.

Machjo
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

Ya, she's a nutter.

But taking puck shots at Islam is too much fun to pass it over so easily.

CDNBear
+3
For some, it's trendy.

Like those that take them at Catholics.

Machjo
+2

For some, it's trendy.

Like those that take them at Catholics.

If you'remind referring to my opposition to the separate school sysyem, I'd do so whatever religion was involved. It's the principle of Constitutionally-entrenched religious discrimination that I oppose. Nothing to do with the Catholic Church itself.

B00Mer

Ya, she's a nutter.

Well the ISIS guys that are chopping off peoples head in the name of Islam could be considered nutters.. I mean, to do that to another person, you have to be nuts, no?

JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by B00MerView Post

This Beautiful Muslim Woman Just Stabbed A Woman In The Neck And Killed Her

Because…She's f**king nuts!

Machjo

Well the ISIS guys that are chopping off peoples head in the name of Islam could be considered nutters.. I mean, to do that to another person, you have to be nuts, no?

Yup.

B00Mer
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by MachjoView Post

Yup.

...and it's not exclusive to Islam.. Catholics too..

List of bombings during the Northern Ireland Troubles and peace process (external - login to view)

Maybe it's a "religious" thing.

Machjo
+1

List of bombings during the Northern Ireland Troubles and peace process (external - login to view)

Last I checked, Catholics claimed to believe in the Gospel, which prohibits murder.

MHz
That explains why 'brains' and 'beauty' are to be present before somebody is designated 'a keeper'.

Machjo
+1
The wolf of politics in the sheeps' clothing of religion.

Quote: Originally Posted by MHzView Post

That explains why 'brains' and 'beauty' are to be present before somebody is designated 'a keeper'.

Insanity and stupidity are not the same thing. Hitler was highly intelligent, as probably was the doctor who killed his kids in Quebec. Russell Williams was far from stupid too.

Maybe heart is more important than brains. A person of character wins out over an intelligent person in my book.

B00Mer
+1

Insanity and stupidity are not the same thing. Hitler was highly intelligent, as probably was the doctor who killed his kids in Quebec. Russell Williams was far from stupid too.

'There's a fine line between genius and insanity.' - Albert Einstein

Machjo
It wins over beauty too.

MHz

Maybe??

Machjo

'There's a fine line between genius and insanity.'

Not at all the same. A genius of pure character will put his genius to the service of mankind, though I can see how intelligence could corrupt those whose characters can't handle their genius, using g it for evil onstead.

B00Mer

Not at all the same. A genius of pure character will put his genius to the service of mankind, though I can see how intelligence could corrupt those whose characters can't handle their genius, using g it for evil onstead.

Okay, now you're arguing against Albert Einstein quotations...

Machjo

Okay, now you're arguing against Albert Einstein quotations...

Last I checked, Einstein was a fallible human.

MHz

Evil pays more.

Last I checked, Einstein was a fallible human.

Sense of humor also, bend light, that's a rich one.

Machjo

Evil pays more.

Mayerially, often yes. Which is why great intelligence can corrupt a genius of weak character.

MHz
A genius is smarter than somebody with great intelligence (which also comes with a naturally stronger character), that allows the tables to be turned and that can only happen once.

DaSleeper
+5
I'm glad to see everyone agree that in the last few decades Islam has been afflicted with more "medical?" .... insanity than the rest of the world......Pity!

MHz
Don't we have the most population on meds??

JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeperView Post

I'm glad to see everyone agree that in the last few decades Islam has been afflicted with more "medical?" .... insanity than the rest of the world......Pity!

Merry Xmas, Sleepy!

lone wolf

Maybe??

King David Hotel, 1946.... You're not supposed to bring that up.

Terrorist!

davesmom

Sounds more like a mental health problem than a religious one.

A few years ago, an Asian man decapitated another man on a coach. I can't remember if he was of Chinese, Japanese, Korean or other Far Eastern origin, but this just proves how depraved Far Easterners are

That man was declared not guilty by reason of insanity (or something like that), not responsible anyway. He spent a few years in a mental institution and is now out, supposed to stay on medication.
Yeah right! People like that soon start thinking they are cured and don't need their meds anymore, stop taking it and 'boom!' thy get crazy and kill again.

gerryh
+2 / -1
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. This woman is crazy, ISIS is crazy, Catholics are crazy, all for killing other people. So, the reason they are crazy is because they kill people. Interesting.

Twila

why does isis make them wear orange jumpsuits? why bother with the changing of clothes?

and where are they getting all these orange jumpsuits from?

DaSleeper
Quote: Originally Posted by TwilaView Post

why does isis make them wear orange jumpsuits? why bother with the changing of clothes?

and where are they getting all these orange jumpsuits from?

Take your pick of answers......
https://www.google.ca/#q=Why+does+Is...ange+jumpsuits (external - login to view)

I dunno!